• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Heroes of the Storm |OT| Pretty sure that Abathur is AFK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaos17

Welp, guess who's internet just got running again... sigh.
I know that feeling when that happens

url

fedexpeon

Banned
Sölf;166088695 said:
Release time!
Johanna sounds so damn OP. She basically has 2 ultimats (Gazlowe and ETC) as basic abilites. They are weaker, but still.

Probably have to buy her.

Johanna is the most OP hero I have read so far.
She has an AOE slow, a mini-stun, and a FRICKEN blind for basic.
Heroic, she has a 2sec/1sec AOE stun and then another initiate or escape AOE aerial stun.
I mean what?
Illidian will go down to garbage tier after this.
Add her with Lili and your team will be missing everything...And to get pass her, you have to go through an AOE slow and all her stuns. You can't even gun her down because of her trait...
Godtier status, 1st pick Warrior imo.

The girl who did the Demon Hunter was amazing, Tyrael looked great but I was so much taller than him it kinda broke the immersion XD

How tall is Valla? Tyrael looks like an eight grader with his built and height.

Not sure how tall exactly they were but Valla's eyes were about same level as my neck, whereas Tyrael more like my collar. I'm 6"1.

Puaru1

Illidan is a strong hero on a 2 support composition where the other team doesn't take any traits besides more damage. If you get things like Imposing Presence and Shrink Ray, he actually becomes a liability for many teams because the player starts to feel like they are this unstoppable god and engage in situations where they shouldn't. He is even nice enough to give you a nice big circle letting you know where exactly he is going to when he uses Metamorph, you can counter play that so easily if your team is smart.

I fear characters like Jaina much more then Illidan.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Oh hey, we shouldn't let the MMR go out of bonds! One win out of nine was apparently too much because we got completely murdered this last game.

1/10 wins now. THE SYSTEM WORKS.

Zafir

Illidan is a strong hero on a 2 support composition where the other team doesn't take any traits besides more damage. If you get things like Imposing Presence and Shrink Ray, he actually becomes a liability for many teams because the player starts to feel like they are this unstoppable god and engage in situations where they shouldn't. He is even nice enough to give you a nice big circle letting you know where exactly he is going to when he uses Metamorph, you can counter play that so easily if your team is smart.

I fear characters like Jaina much more then Illidan.

For me it depends on the mode. I fear Jaina more in Hero League because she's harder to counter. In Quick Match though, Illidans can either be really annoying, or laughable depending on their comp, and whether your comp can deal with him. Hero League I can just pick Brightwing or something and forget that he exists most of the time.

Alur

I'd rather never have a random queued Illidan on my team. 75% of the people playing him are terrible. The 25% who aren't give him this godlike image he's gotten but he's truly not as bad right now as he was two patches ago when he and Rehgar ran roughshod over everything.

Never used facebook before this is complete garbage

It's pretty awesome if you ask me, bugs notwithstanding but that's due to demand. Tomorrow or the next day it'll be fine. Would you rather it were $10 or $15 or $20 like some of the other mounts? Not I!

1/10 wins now. THE SYSTEM WORKS.

Dat Blizzard payback for those days when you went on 7-10 win runs! Everything's eventual!

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Dat Blizzard payback for those days when you went on 7-10 win runs! Everything's eventual!
Haha, I think you're right!

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
*some of team gets whooped and enemy team gets turn-in*
"Why are you guys pushing when the canons push for us?"
"More XP"

-__________________-

Alur

I went on an 0-18 once right as I was nearing diamond MMR by hotdogs standards. I didn't play for a while after and only Murky for some time after that. Shit is soul crushing.

Yoshichan

I went on an 0-18 once right as I was nearing diamond MMR by hotdogs standards. I didn't play for a while after and only Murky for some time after that. Shit is soul crushing.
When I've decided to play Murky, I swear you're gonna have to coach me on Mumble.

It's pretty awesome if you ask me, bugs notwithstanding but that's due to demand. Tomorrow or the next day it'll be fine. Would you rather it were $10 or $15 or $20 like some of the other mounts? Not I!

The promotion is amazing just facebook itself is garbage. Got the mount finally it's working :)

Alur

Oh shit, did anyone post it?

WCA America Finals. Tempo Storm vs C9 Maelstrom.

Twitch link. Solid Jake & Zoia casting.

Can TS take back the crown?

Weird that Zoia is casting his own team's finals, lol

fedexpeon

Banned

Bro, I know that feel.
I dropped from Rank 3 to Rank 15 in these two weeks. I met some of the worse players in MOBA. Worse than noobs, just trolls that pick the stupidest comp and talent build.
It was so soul crushing that I reached a high rank and got troll in playing with people in the 20 ranges for so many straight games.
I only grind out QM now for dailies...I couldn't play HL anymore after those two weeks.

Alur

When I've decided to play Murky, I swear you're gonna have to coach me on Mumble.

Will do! He's great fun for solo queue if you have to go that route. You can destroy in teamfights by deleting a hero post 10 (and by yourself post 20), but you can also just do whatever if your team sucks and enjoy annoying the piss out of the enemy til the game is over.

The promotion is amazing just facebook itself is garbage. Got the mount finally it's working :)

Ah, yes, on that point we agree. :D

Bro, I know that feel.
I dropped from Rank 3 to Rank 15 in these two weeks. I met some of the worse players in MOBA. Worse than noobs, just trolls that pick the stupidest comp and talent build.
It was so soul crushing that I reached a high rank and got troll in playing with people in the 20 ranges for so many straight games.
I only grind out QM now for dailies...I couldn't play HL anymore after those two weeks.

We've had decent luck in QM and HL (other than Sunday) lately. But we are on Mumble, we are all about the same MMR (~2800) and have had three of us or more. It helps alot.

Alur

People spamming chat about Jake and Zoia being bad casters...

KZZ0f57.gif

Jake and Zoia isn't Jake and Cooby, but c'mon brehs.

Also, 10,000+ viewers on the stream. Nice.

EDIT: Also, Tempo Storm Zuna hype. I hope they win just for him and I never hope TS wins anything.

People spamming chat about Jake and Zoia being bad casters...

KZZ0f57.gif

Jake and Zoia isn't Jake and Cooby, but c'mon brehs.

Also, 10,000+ viewers on the stream. Nice.

EDIT: Also, Tempo Storm Zuna hype. I hope they win just for him and I never hope TS wins anything.

Theres your Zuna hype. Nice play right there

Alur

Gat damn bois, Zoia was so hype to call that ending.

He's been talking shit for months. They finally backed him up again. Don't blame him for the victory lap.

Alur

Some of these Twitch chat comments about Zuna and Reynad are despicable.

Welcome to release, I guess. No more Mr. Nice Guys.

Yoshichan

With retail comes all kinds of people, let's embrace it ♥

Darb

Neo Member
Tempo Storm played so solidly. Really good decision making. Very rarely was anyone caught out of position.

fwpx

I havent been able to get the game to load since Alpha. Just hangs at the title screen. Tried reinstalling, repairing, reinstalling to a different location. No idea...

Some of these Twitch chat comments about Zuna and Reynad are despicable.

Welcome to release, I guess. No more Mr. Nice Guys.

I've watched enough Twitch to not be too phased by it anymore, but yeah some of those people are just absolutely pathetic.

Alur

I havent been able to get the game to load since Alpha. Just hangs at the title screen. Tried reinstalling, repairing, reinstalling to a different location. No idea...

Wow, that sounds weird. Has to be something on your end but I have no clue what. Did you try the support forum? YMMV but they did help me out with my issue.

I've watched enough Twitch to not be phased by it anymore, but yeah some of those people are just absolutely pathetic.

I have too Hearthstone and other games-wise, just haven't really seen it in HOTS a lot til today. If we want the success gotta take the shit that comes with it, I suppose.

fwpx

Wow, that sounds weird. Has to be something on your end but I have no clue what. Did you try the support forum? YMMV but they did help me out with my issue.

Made a thread earlier today with dxdiag info..nothing yet. I have no freaking idea why this is happening. I've tried EVERYTHING.

I have too Hearthstone and other games-wise, just haven't really seen it in HOTS a lot til today. If we want the success gotta take the shit that comes with it, I suppose.

Yah the unfortunate downside of a bigger player base.

Anyway, not sure if people have seen this, but here is the supposed free hero rotation for this week.

Li Li
ETC
Falstad
Diablo
Tychus
Azmodan (Available after you reach player level 12)
Tassadar (Available after you reach player level 15)

http://eu.battle.net/heroes/ru/forum/topic/14381090477#6

Zafir

Man my luck just seems to be getting worse and worse.

I hope the new patch/Johanna's release brings better luck.

Payback for the last month or so where I had relatively all right luck for the most part. Dx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom