• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Heroes of the Storm |OT3| Chromiehounds

Team brawls on Blackhearts near turn in I feed, tell them to give since the other team can't turn in anyway. They continue fighting until enough of us die to give them a turn in.

Can't make that shit up do the abolute worst at all times.

I don't know what's worse about Booty Bay, unnecessary fights in the exp void around the turn-in or watch-tower fights. Encounter both with an alarming frequency still. Then your team falls behind a couple of levels and the other team can start to win purely through PVE.

Alur

QM or Unranked? I see it all the time now in QM. Even if it's not "over" (which it usually is), everyone just gives up anyway so it doesn't matter. I really do wish games were tighter on average heading into late game but no clue what to tweak to accomplish that. For QM a lot of it is just the randomness of the matchmaking comps, but I've also heard Dunk and co say the same happens to them in GM HL games so maybe it's just where the game is at right now.

My games have been fairly equal. So much so that we'd throw in the lategame.

The balance patch for chromie sounds fine. 60 is feasible, never got up to 80. Dunno if the 13 talent is all that realistic, especially when you take bronze talons resetting your combo points every time.
Alternatively make it chain up to 3 per hit and the talent up to 4.

I love bye bye and the time trap build for point control so much.

Alur

I wish mine were more equal. I'd say 60% or more of mine sees at least a two to four level lead. It's rough out there for a pleb.

Prelude.

If you didn't already, I suggest switching to the hotsapi uploader, it's way better than the hotslogs one. First of all, you can upload to hotslogs too (on their side, you upload only once and they upload it to hotslogs), you can set it to delete replays after upload based on game tipe (I'm deleting every AI replay) and apparently it's a lot more resource friendly.

genji really is a major pain when you're playing Lich or pretty much any mage. Can't hit ll these skillshots.

No idea what the combo is do you put down a spike e w e r q or what? So war I've used R mostly as area denial a la, no you don't walk back into your base.

Alur

Chains then Root then Chains then Ult then Q is the standard one I think.

It's different with the spike, but you gotta drop the root before the final chain no matter how you do it to get it to pop right each time.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
10k KT bought. Still missing Gul'Dan for the full roster ;_;

pelicansurf

Needs a Holiday on Gallifrey
It's the only map where the winning team starts to throw because winning on that map is boring.

100% true. I played a game that we were down the entire game, guaranteed to lose, but the opposing team just felt like charging in 1-2 at a time v a fully stacked Butcher and a Kerrigan duo. Nonstop, for no real reason.

glacial spike is a must pick imo. W/o it there's often jut nothing to throw the chains at, it helps that you can throw the chain out instantly and the spike will have formed by the time it reaches it.

As a result just E 2 E and you got yourself a pick.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
RΛZΞR Xian‏Verified account @XianMSG 29m29 minutes ago
More
I am seriously addicted �� #mvci
DKMdLD_VwAAC90f.jpg

Xian? WHAT? o_O

Rhaknar

yes Xian plays Heroes, that wasnt the wrong thread at all... shu-shut up :(

Rhaknar

Too bad Infinite looks like ass, it seems fun gameplay wise. I just hate the new aesthetic.

Lot of irl shit going on right now. I'll try to get some games in over the next couple of days.

I meant in general, not just in hots. And yes Infinite is fantastic. Youre in fucking europe, just get a cheapo cdkeys key and play with us ass.

Alur

Twin Blade but with Stitches/Medivh cheese while the other team had Hammer. Sure seems like they are taking it more seriously than the other.

Top Bottom