• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hines: "[Bethesda] will not be talking about its next game for a long time."

This makes me sad. All I want is a new Fallout, Mass Effect, Deus Ex, and Elder Scrolls (though being that as their most recent title, I know I'll be waiting a while).

Was really hoping Fallout would show up at E3 considering it's been 5ever since the last Bethesda Fallout (Obsidian not included, though I liked New Vegas...just not as much as FO3).

stktt

Banned
every time I think about how much I'd love Fallout 4 I'm drawn back to Bethesda's previous titles and after a few hours I'm left thinking "just what the fuck am I thinking"

I hope that the next Fallout game takes writing and questline ques from New Vegas and has a strong and stable engine that actually works on consoles. I don't expect to see this.

I get a little less enthused about Bethesda's next project with each game they release. I went from loving 3 to giving up on Skyrim after a much shorter period of time. It's never going to happen, but I would love another collaboration with Obsidian.

In case some people in this thread didn't know, Bethesda did not create ESO. That was created by Zenimax Online, a new studio. The only thing Bethesda Game Studios had to do with it was it was their IP.

Clockwork5

In case some people in this thread didn't know, Bethesda did not create ESO. That was created by Zenimax Online, a new studio. The only thing Bethesda Game Studios had to do with it was it was their IP.

Oh, I see. Thanks for the info. That does make it a bit more curious as to the length of silence from the studio.

Xeinok

Neo Member
Of course - I just wonder if anyone from Bethesda has said anything about it being a failure or not yet.

Top Bottom