• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Homeland - Season 5 - Sundays on Showtime

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't kept up with the show for a few years and have no interest in making a new thread, so someone else needs to take care of that for S6. Hope you're all enjoying the show.

Interesting premier. They didn't skimp on the effects on Quinn which I like. The "this season on homeland..." promo seemed interesting. Not over the top. Just interesting.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
The season 6 premiere is available now for Showtime subscribers!

Thanks for the heads up, was a nice treat to see this early.

Quick thoughts
- The main plot and Carrie's injection into it is more interesting than I expected. Doesn't feel forced at all
- Quinn's storyline is already annoying the fuck out of me. It's Bad Cable Drama 101.
- Saul's plot has potential but I'm expecting it to get ridiculous really fast. There is zero nuance in his scenes. They spell everything out like this is a show for children. And considering his story should be more cerebral given his position, it's off-putting to me.

Vert boil

/me shakes head.

"Umm, I'm like, totes not a fan of US policy in Muslim countries" Carrie 'Queen of Drones' Mathison.

Any other season and she'd be so far up this kids ass. Embarrassing.

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
I'll watch the premiere sometime tomorrow, going to be annoying waiting a few weeks for episode 2 though

Future

Thanks for the heads up, was a nice treat to see this early.

Quick thoughts
- The main plot and Carrie's injection into it is more interesting than I expected. Doesn't feel forced at all
- Quinn's storyline is already annoying the fuck out of me. It's Bad Cable Drama 101.
- Saul's plot has potential but I'm expecting it to get ridiculous really fast. There is zero nuance in his scenes. They spell everything out like this is a show for children. And considering his story should be more cerebral given his position, it's off-putting to me.

Got to agree on the bad cable drama. This is going to be this seasons waste of time

Dysun

Premiere was really bad.
I'm surprised by how disinterested I already am in several plotlines.
President Elect who hates war/spy intrigue from House of Cards.
Otto During is still courting Carrie because reasons
Saul being left out of the loop by Dar Adal again
Quinn might as well have been killed off if this is what they had in store for him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom