• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Horizon Zero Dawn sells 10 million copies WorldWide! 2 Year anniversary. (PS4, Killzone Devs)

Fake

Plenty of people were cool with her and she was still dry and cold.
People throw stones on her, make insults and forbidden her for speak, look at others people and many other stupid tribe reasons, but hey she is cold.

Last edited:

HotPocket69

Banned
People throw stones on her, make insults and forbidden her for speak, look at others people and many other stupid tribe reasons, but hey she is cold.

She is. I think my main problem is that I think Ashley Burch is a crappy voice actress. Should’ve gotten Laura Bailey or somethin.

Last edited:

Eiknarf

I bought the complete edition a couple of months ago at one of those great flash sales on PSN. I need to get on it myself as well.
What’s the difference between the the standard edition and the complete edition?

I’m new to Sony PS. Just got my first PS4 two months ago and am trying to catch up

SonGoku

World full of negative tribalist c4n7s tend to make people a big rougher and tougher.
But it was the devs decision to make them that way, almost as an analogy to muh white men oppressors. They could have wrote the game world to be more chill.

Cold, douchey, cunt characters are just not relatable and i personally don't find it very ejoyable to play through the story of any such character

Panajev2001a

GAF's Pleasant Genius
But it was the devs decision to make them that way, almost as an analogy to muh white men oppressors. They could have wrote the game world to be more chill.

Cold, douchey, cunt characters are just not relatable and i personally don't find it very ejoyable to play through the story of any such character

Post apocalyptic “chilled” world? Was the original Mad Max feminist propaganda?

SonGoku

Post apocalyptic “chilled” world? Was the original Mad Max feminist propaganda?
The interactions of her own tribe could be more chill, do you not see resemblance of oppression.
About your question, don't know, haven't seen it.

Last edited:

RiccochetJ

Gold Member
One of the, if not the best story told in a game so far.

God I would love a prequel. Hell, make it into a direct to Netflix movie for all I care.

It's a weird case where I cared more about the lore instead of the story in front of me. I scoured the map to find every nugget of lore I could possibly find.

What a great game!

This thread is old.

Anyway with both sony anti-consumer threads locked by the OP, I wanted to post my last words on his "censored game title" school girl zombie hunter thread before it was locked as I pressed post, because I think we need to steer clear of some of these "sensational" sites like One angry who are constantly inconsistent on reporting good and bad news:

"If people read the link the claim is that the censorship of the name is ONLY during the share cards and not on PSN.

However, I have always had some skepticism for this thread, the image only has TV mirror lines on the actual "censored" part of the image, and more importantly neither of the two sites covering this story tell us WHERE this "samet chan" guy posted the image, how they got it from him, and what the relationship is. The image itself isn't linked to a site or forum either, it's linked to Imgur, and imgur via referral on Wordpress, which means the person uploaded the image to Imgur from wordpress via plugin. Which coincidentally, is the same site builder both websites reporting this news are made with.

The OP spun the image as an actual PSN message that comes up automatically when you get an achievement, which isn't what that is, it's some kind of note the player made. This whole thing is not even close to as big of a deal as the OP made it out to be.

I also believe it's strongly possible the whole thing is fake, and I think both "news outlets" reporting on this news are able to get away with it somewhat because the the title is a niche game no one cares about, so you can make Sony look bad but not to the extent where people would investigate and realize that the source websites are shams, make-up news, and have zero credibility, and are only in it for clicks.

Until it was posted on Neogaf, case closed.
"

Rest

All these years later I still chuckle at what a fucking moron that guy is.
What’s the difference between the the standard edition and the complete edition?

I’m new to Sony PS. Just got my first PS4 two months ago and am trying to catch up
The complete edition comes with the expansion, which includes a new landmass, new stories, and new abilities. The abilities are available to you without even going into the expansion.

Last edited:

Romulus

I have it waiting to finish. I got about two hours into it and forgot about it completely.

Last edited:

JimiNutz

Banned
I have it waiting to finish. I got about two hours into it and forgot about it completely.

Same for me but I got a little further in at maybe 6 hours.
It's hard to explain because I thought the gameplay was fine but it just didn't really grab me and I quickly became bored. I will give it a go again at some point (maybe before 2 comes out).

DonF

Same for me but I got a little further in at maybe 6 hours.
It's hard to explain because I thought the gameplay was fine but it just didn't really grab me and I quickly became bored. I will give it a go again at some point (maybe before 2 comes out).
The same happened to me. I dont know why, but it just didn't get my attention at all. I'll eventually get back to it... The game is gorgeous, but I just wasn't having fun.

Sony fucking sucks at managing franchises and content in a coherent and valuable way.

Why didn't continue to enhance Killzone Shadowfall, and release a sequel having learn from all the mistake.

Why did they chose such a bland title as Horizon Zero Dawn, fortunately making it look beautiful but never capitalising on it save for a DLC?

Why are they removing DriveClub from the store, never fixed it's issues, never released an ultimate edition and capitalised on it?

Why did they close the studio behind it, Wipeout or Rigs?

Why did they fucking sell Quantic Dream. How about ever fucking buying Insomniac instead? Or maybe Ready At Dawn? Or the studio behind Until Dawn, in fact having a follow-up? In fact why aren't they doing anything with Playlink?...

Thank god, Horizon got a bit of success, but Sony is not going to continue over the next gen if they continue with that crap non-strategy.

Eiknarf

Aw man they banned Voost Kain. Where will we get our hourly Stadia updates now?
I’m new here. Why’d someone get banned?
I ask because it seems way better here than other message boards. Meaning, the mods are more tolerable to fights and language (especially in the political threads)

Top Bottom