• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hotline Miami 2 launching on March 10

Soundtrack is already up on Youtube. It's good. Edit: fixed for newer version of soundtrack

GtC5bjR.gif

i'm listening to the soundtrack and dancing just like these people right now.

partyboy

It only works with steam wallet I think.

Instructions for Australians to buy the game on Steam:

1- Go to http://store.steampowered.com/app/274170/?cc=us . Add to cart.
2- Go until the "Payment Method" window appears
3- On a separate page, open http://store.steampowered.com/app/274170/?cc=au
4- Go to the "Payment Method" window again and hit "continue"
5- Complete purchase

This worked for me without steam wallet. I clicked the au url and it said error not available in your region. Click cart, and you can then proceed from there. Bought!

Dommo

Um... so I just bought Hotline Miami 2 on Steam. I just used this link, added it to my cart, paid with CC and it worked. No one blinked an eye... It just... worked.

Yes... I'm from Aus.

EDIT:
This worked for me without steam wallet. I clicked the au url and it said error not available in your region. Click cart, and you can then proceed from there. Bought!

Right, hell yeah!

D

Deleted member 57681

Unconfirmed Member
yeah, whenever your store regularly updates. For americans it's in about 10 hours. Europeans will have to wait another 30 hours or so.
I swear if this takes 30 more hours to unlock in Europe my dick's gonna explode D:

Bradd12

It only works with steam wallet I think.

Instructions for Australians to buy the game on Steam:

1- Go to http://store.steampowered.com/app/274170/?cc=us . Add to cart.
2- Go until the "Payment Method" window appears
3- On a separate page, open http://store.steampowered.com/app/274170/?cc=au
4- Go to the "Payment Method" window again and hit "continue"
5- Complete purchase

So this seemed to work for me, game appears in my library but no Install button or anything similar?

MMaRsu

Banned
yeah, whenever your store regularly updates. For americans it's in about 10 hours. Europeans will have to wait another 30 hours or so.

What the fuck is this fucking bullshit?????

Grim Fandango came out on a friday, aside from any store updates.

If the game comes out on the 10th it should be on the store the fucking 10th not the 11th.

I guess there is little interest in this game, Ill just keep bugging @PlayStationEU and @PlayStationNL about it.

Ozium

if there hasn't been a pre-load by now there won't be one at all

the best you can hope for is that it will be available to install and play about an hour before the store update

madmackem

What the fuck is this fucking bullshit?????

Grim Fandango came out on a friday, aside from any store updates.

If the game comes out on the 10th it should be on the store the fucking 10th not the 11th.

I guess there is little interest in this game, Ill just keep bugging @PlayStationEU and @PlayStationNL about it.
Dmc is up which is out the tenth, no sign of this yet though uk store.

D

Deleted member 57681

Unconfirmed Member
If this goes up on the European PSN today, I'm guessing that -10% spring discount won't kick in until tomorrow, huh?

ValfarHL

So uh, how many hours till it releases on US PSN? I'm in Norway, but buy most of my games from over the pond. I hope it's about six hours, cause work is over in six hours.

I am trying to upload the OT but i cant get the images right! :(

Can someone help me with uploading? What size, format etc? I have tried uploading all kinds to imagur but when I preview the post it wont load the images.

So people playing on the Playstation 4 in Europe are getting screwed over once again. I'm going to have to buy this on Steam to be able to play this at 'launch', otherwise I'll have to wait an extra day.

Fucking tripple dipping.

MMaRsu

Banned
So people playing on the Playstation 4 in Europe are getting screwed over once again. I'm going to have to buy this on Steam to be able to play this at 'launch', otherwise I'll have to wait an extra day.

Fucking tripple dipping.

Pretty much

Also @PlayStationEU and @PlayStationNL are not responding to my inquiries if Hotline Miami 2 releases today. Fucking amateurs man jesus. I have the day off and wanted to play Hotline Miami 2 most of the day. What a crock of shit.

Komo

Banned
Alright guys,

I'm in Australia and obviously I can't buy this on Steam (at least through the client), but I really want to be able to play it.

What do I do? I'm more than willing to purchase it

EDIT: Oh, I just had to scroll up. lol

Aw yis. Got it

Pretty much

Also @PlayStationEU and @PlayStationNL are not responding to my inquiries if Hotline Miami 2 releases today. Fucking amateurs man jesus. I have the day off and wanted to play Hotline Miami 2 most of the day. What a crock of shit.
Most PSN releases (read 99% of them) for EU are on Wednesday +- 16:00.

That is just how that goes for EU PSN
I am trying to upload the OT but i cant get the images right! :(

Can someone help me with uploading? What size, format etc? I have tried uploading all kinds to imagur but when I preview the post it wont load the images.
Can you pm me a dopbox link or google drive link I'll upload it to http://abload.de/ they are great for uploading big img.

Pretty much

Yea, they should at least respond. I mean, Devil May Cry launched on the EU store today, so it means at least someone is working there.

What's the UK price for this on PSN? I'm in two minds whether to get it on steam and wait for this to drop onto psplus for when I want to play it on my vita.

Pretty much

Looks like you'll have to take things into your own hands MMaRsu!

Not cool of them to not give you a response.

If it doesn't launch today I will be extremely disappointed - At least we have GTA Heists to keep us going until it does arrive.

jeemer

fwiw carpenter brut has 3 eps out now. i happened across him tweeting devolver with his music (regarding hotline miami 2) right after the first hotline miami came out, and i instantly bought his first ep on bandcamp. he makes some great music.

Jyrii

Banned
Sorry, if this has been answered already, but is it coming out on european PSN also today or tomorrow when the store is updated?

If it is latter, I'll get the Steam version instead.

Edit: blah, I don't know how I missed on all those messages on this very page.

Lexxon

No code yet from Humble, either. Bought there for the DRM-free copy, always a nice perk, and I missed the GMG discount.

Top Bottom