• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

HOUSE M.D. Season 8 |OT| of The End

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nobility

Banned
Great start to the season but House always does season premiers right, hopefully next week will maintain the quality.

Medalion

Banned
Argh, the show used to be so good...what happened?

I mean tonight was alright but really... back to that well again?

Back to what well? Are you guys acting like House wasn't ALWAYS a procedural? It always was and always will be. Yes it will never reach the high end quality that it reached in early seasons. But that episode was good, we should be glad to be getting this change of pace, it's entertaining.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
That was a great premier. While I'm glad he's not sticking around the prison, I'm disappointed he's returning to the Hospital so soon. Mostly because I'm sick of Foreman, he should have been gone long ago and he's just going to be an arrogant dick.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
Good episode, although the season premieres of House usually are. Of course, this episode isn't an indication as to what the rest of the season will entail, but I'm still excited about the prospects of the season.

I like the new female doctor. She's definitely not what I expected her to be; very similar to House in more ways than one. Can't wait to find out how Charlene Yi is like. Hopefully she doesn't suck.

I liked that House stayed in prison at the end, but he'll probably be out in the next episode. Hopefully Urkel is in next week's episode, as they were hyping him up and he was only in a few scenes.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
Oh and....

T872m.jpg

DrForester said:
That was a great premier. While I'm glad he's not sticking around the prison, I'm disappointed he's returning to the Hospital so soon. Mostly because I'm sick of Foreman, he should have been gone long ago and he's just going to be an arrogant dick.
I guess this is from the "teaser"? Any idea if there's an online version? I hate Global with a passion.

magicstop

Oh my god . . .
Without Cuddy and her amazing . . . everything! . . .
I don't know if I still want to watch . . .

*sniffle

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
RatskyWatsky said:
Argh. I don't recognize any of those. I remember him from something, though. I hate when this happens. >.<

He looked like someone I couldn't place and I also can't remember what it was. Apparently not that guy, just someone who looks similar.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
BigNastyCurve said:
So this is the final season? Is that confirmed?
not confirmed, but everyone's contracts are up after this season, and they all took a paycut (except hugh laurie whose salary was already determined before the recent contract extensions)

StuBurns

Banned
I want to catch up with House, but I don't know when I stopped watching. I've looked on Wiki and I'm really not sure. Quite frustrating.

So this is what a show, that is being ground into the ground for last bit of profit looks like. Shit is so syndicated all over the place though. All of those actor are good forever.

Decent start to the season. I'm ready for the show to wrap up though. It has been on for so long and by this point it really has run its course. I'd love to see Hugh move on to something new.

RatskyWatsky said:
Who was the guy that House kept talking to? The one that was playing chess?

Michael Massee. Recently he was in Flash Forward as Dyson Frost. He's also been in Carnivale, 24, and Supernatural as well as various small roles in movies.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0557219/

Mudkips

Banned
Absolutely not looking forward to Charlyne Yi.
You can't replace the socially inept genius girl (Masters) with a socially inept genius girl.

And if you do, don't fucking cast Charlyne Yi. She's not funny, cute, or quirky. She's annoying.

StuBurns

Banned
RatskyWatsky said:
What is the last thing you remember?
I found out where I was thanks. The last thing I actually remembered was Chase killing some president or something, but I was a few episodes past that, it seems I stopped watching when Dr Cameron left.

B.K.

I was trying to watch Terra Nova last night and fell asleep. I missed about the first ten minutes of House. Did I miss anything important?

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
B.K. said:
I was trying to watch Terra Nova last night and fell asleep. I missed about the first ten minutes of House. Did I miss anything important?

Ehh, not really. The parole board just tells House not to act up, and to be on his best behavior lest they revoke his upcoming parole. We're sort of introduced to his new "friends", but there's nothing really important in the first 10 minutes.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
Good episode, although it was a little reminiscent of the season premiere where House was in the mental institution. I'm very interested about the parts that talked about House wanting to leave medicine and become a physicists. Unexpected ending too. Didn't go exactly as I thought it would.

Zoe

ShyGuy said:
Why didn't Amber Tamblin come back, by the way? I really liked her character...

She said in an interview that she was writing a script or something like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom