• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

How can I help my girl get a bigger butt?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CHEEZMO™

Obsidian fan
YbebP.jpg

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Ether_Snake said:
So we can't post pictures of people at the beach?
I don't make the rules.
DanteFox said:
WEEEEEOOOOOO

WEEEEEOOOOOO

IT'S THE SFW GESTAPO.

THIS PAGE IS UNDER ARREST.
I'm only trying to prevent a ban but continue being a goofball.

If any of you guys see Meus renaissance again in this thread, let him know his PM box is full and he can't accept any new PM's.

edit: And what was the link?!

Opiate

I'm not even sure how butts could not get bigger with exercise. I'm asking for a plausible mechanism here.

Gluteus are muscles. Obviously you can put fat over them -- just like you can put fat anywhere -- but the glutes are the largest muscles in the body. I have no idea why virtually every other muscle could be grown (significantly grown), but the glutes, the largest muscle, could not.

Exercising muscles (in the right way) makes them bigger. Can someone provide an explanation for why that would not be the case? Forgot Softball and Volleyball players for the moment, I'm just asking for cause and effect here.

MThanded

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Opiate said:
I'm not even sure how butts could not get bigger with exercise. I'm asking for a plausible mechanism here.

Gluteus are muscles. Obviously you can put fat over them -- just like you can put fat anywhere -- but the glutes are the largest muscles in the body. I have no idea why virtually every other muscle could be grown (significantly grown), but the glutes, the largest muscle, could not.

Exercising muscles (in the right way) makes them bigger. Can someone provide an explanation for why that would not be the case? Forgot Softball and Volleyball players for the moment, I'm just asking for cause and effect here.
Isn't it more a a lift than an enlarge?

Trip Warhawkins said:
To be fair, I didn't link, you still need to copy/paste. But thanks for saving the day!

also, there's a warning page with no graphic material first, so it's up to you.

At least link to something that doesn't require a membership next time. I wasted two clicks...

Opiate said:

no, you're totally right. only way they won't get bigger is if you are eating very little or if you've reached your genetic potential (which you haven't unless you're a bodybuilder).

leadbelly

Banned
Opiate said:

May I ask what exercises you would need to do that isolates the buttock region?

I'm just curious.

Opiate

MThanded said:
Isn't it more a a lift than an enlarge?

Do muscles typically just get "lifted" when you exercise them? Honest question.

I am under the impression they actually get bigger by exercising them properly. If that's the case, why would gluteal muscles be different?

Warning: I like exercise threads, so I'd like to try and keep this open for actual information. But if "hot chick" picks continue to be posted, I'm going to have to start banning and locking.

Opiate said:

cereal_guy_sticker-p217250832423852005w8mpo_400.jpg

MThanded

Opiate said:
Do muscles typically just get "lifted" when you exercise them? Honest question.

I am under the impression they actually get bigger by exercising them properly. If that's the case, why would gluteal muscles be different?

Warning: I like exercise threads, so I'd like to try and keep this open for actual information. But if "hot chick" picks continue to be posted, I'm going to have to start banning and locking.
I was under that impression. From the reading I have done that seems to be the case. Im sure its highly specific to the way the muscle is connected to tissue.

Green Scar said:
But it has the love trick that'll make us want her more! We must discover this ancient secret!
Quick, let's travel the third world to gain access to this knowledge!

*already in third world*

Nope, nothing.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
leadbelly said:
May I ask what exercises you would need to do that isolates the buttock region?

I'm just curious.
Squat pulses?

Squeezing the glutes while doing leg exercises?

Opiate said:

Logically, perhaps, but I have yet to see actual evidence of this. I think the terminology, telling, used when describing exercising in this is: "more defined butt", or "more toned". The best examples of 'butts' are often on women of certain ethnic backgrounds who seem to develop a fat ratio in areas of their lower physique that produces the right waist-hip ratio. What makes an attractive butt is often largely defined by its surrounding areas in a way you just cannot create yourself

Cooter

Lacks the power of instantaneous movement
Why are there 189 replies when there is only one answer?

Have her doing squats twice a week as heavy as she can go.

MThanded

Wait why did the posts in this thread change positions? Pretty sure my post was at the top of a page earlier and now its not.

Opiate

Meus Renaissance said:
Logically, perhaps, but I have yet to see actual evidence of this. I think the terminology, telling, used when describing exercising in this is: "more defined butt", or "more toned". The best examples of 'butts' are often on women of certain ethnic backgrounds who seem to develop a fat ratio in areas of their lower physique that produces the right waist-hip ratio. What makes an attractive butt is often largely defined by its surrounding areas in a way you just cannot create yourself

Most of the bodybuilders I've seen have very prominent posteriors. They often seem to waddle like ducks.

That's if you need evidence, in addition to logic.

MThanded said:
Wait why did the posts in this thread change positions? Pretty sure my post was at the top of a page earlier and now its not.
Maybe Opiate removed some posts.

Relax with the photos, guys. He already warned us...

leadbelly

Banned
Plywood said:
Squat pulses?

Squeezing the glutes while doing leg exercises?

I guess so. I was wondering if you could just strap weights to your buttocks. Kind of like buttock lifts. How would that work? I'm not sure.

Maybe we need some pictures of women demonstrating this. I kid. Don't ban me for suggesting this. :O

bangai-o

Banned
the protein weight gain chocolate powders? in jim class, the guys were all into those. Im thinking those combined with running up in the mountains every morning. Thats good no?

edit.

doesnt it feel like a squat more exercises the upper front leg area?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom