• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

How much could I get for this PC?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Otaking

I have the need to sell this PC of mine that I no longer have a use for. I was wondering where would be the best place to sell it. It is a Pentium 4 3.2GHz system, with 1 GB of DDR ram, 200GB of HDD space, an Nvidia GeForce 6800 Ultra, all on an Intel motherboard. All the parts were brought from Newegg about 3 months ago, and was built myself. I no longer can afford to pay on the system, as I need the money for the college I shall be entering soon. I paid roughly $1,600 for all the parts, but I'm not sure what to sell it for, or where to sell it. Anyone ever sell their computer before? I'm curious how it went, and what you got.

*edit*

I forgot to mention the type of disk drives in it. I got a NEC dual layer DVD burner, a normal sony dvd drive, and of course a floppy. The case is Antec.

rc213

On most forums u will have better luck parting the system out. Not many people actually sell complete systems because of the hassle of shipping+insurance.

U might try locally or ebay but u probably wont get close to what u paid for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom