• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

How to Get Away with Murder |OT| It's a TV Show

Status
Not open for further replies.

T.O.P

Banned
there's a strong black woman and daddy sex.

that's all i know.

Welp, let's try

Connor is getting even more shallow, not that the show set him up as the good kind of gay guy, but meh

Also...what the fuck is Asher doing in this show, apart from a couple of witty comments per episode?

Welp, let's try

Connor is getting even more shallow, not that the show set him up as the good kind of gay guy, but meh

Also...what the fuck is Asher doing in this show, apart from a couple of witty comments per episode?

there's 3 people i don't get in the show. that's asher, frank, and the blonde chick.

and i'm pretty sure we'll get asher getting his suck of shame from Connor eventually.

Loke13

there's 3 people i don't get in the show. that's asher, frank, and the blonde chick.

and i'm pretty sure we'll get asher getting his suck of shame from Connor eventually.
Annabelle (theb londe chick) usually acts as Annalease's second chair which is kinda of like a back up lawyer for the trial.

Welp, let's try

Next episode might be Asher-centric, and it seems like Asher's dad is
a judge or something

T.O.P

Banned
"PAIGE IS WHOOOOOOOOARE"

oh god

what have i done

this is awesome already, cya in 7 episodes

Blonde ice cold chick has a crush on Mr.Percy so i am expecting something big from her at the end...or probably not

An Asher episode would be nice actually, feels weird to have him sticking around doing nothing, ever

Wozzly

special needs, sexual needs
What bugs me is why any other students bother to show up to class since Annalise seems to be only able to see and call on her fav 5.

Stupid I know, but it bugs me. I was actually wondering if Conner would use his penis power and sure enough it's with lumberjack. Really?

I just can't quit this show it has me coming back every week.

What bugs me is why any other students bother to show up to class since Annalise seems to be only able to see and call on her fav 5.

Stupid I know, but it bugs me. I was actually wondering if Conner would use his penis power and sure enough it's with lumberjack. Really?

i question the class thing too. but i guess shonda wants a room full of people she can get a room full of people.

Terrell

It's a show that's an hour long with commercials, giving parts to extras seems like a waste of time.

As for Asher, they're setting him and Bonnie up to be the foil for next season. They're the future bad guys, I guarantee it.

This show is soooo bad but I'm hooked as a guilty pleasure, I just have to turn off the brain while watching. hopefully no one watching this thinks this is what law school is like...

Samara

Episode was about geek/shy girl going dark. This homosexual guy that can turn anything sexual is ridiculous. I kinda dont understand the plot.
So Annalise had her students kill her husband....because? I get what the drug dealer girl gets out if it, but the others....extra credit?!

Why would Darcy kill his mistress?

If they stopped with the bazillion stereotype of characters and flashbacks,this might be a good show

DominoKid

rXhka.png

what the fuck
so its wes, connor, laurel, michaela vs annalise, frank, bonnie, and asher in the end?
omg

edit: 2 episodes left until the flash forwards are over
ep 7 preview "he deserved to die"

edit 2: thinking about this more.. PLEASE don't tell me they killed Sam because of
rebecca...
i mean come on

I liked this episode more than some of the recent ones. Hopefully it'll continue to improve going forward, because it started off well.

Sometimes the flashbacks get to be a bit much.

Loke13

I love Annalises's character she fights tooth and nail to get a man who was wrongly convicted and put on Death row off while in the very same episode frames an innocent teenager in the death of his girlfriend. Especially with her scene with Sam at the end of the episode. Viola is putting in work for this show.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom