• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

How to Get Away with Murder |OT| It's a TV Show

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love Annalises's character she fights tooth and nail to get a man who was wrongly convicted and put on Death row off while in the very same episode frames an innocent teenager in the death of his girlfriend. Especially with her scene with Sam at the end of the episode. Viola is putting in work for this show.
I don't think you can really call it "framing" so to speak. You'd need a lot more than the phone to do that, which isn't what Annalise wants (and doe-eyed goody two shoes Wes wouldn't be on board if the boyfriend were at risk of being convicted).

All the phone scheme really does is create enough reasonable doubt to keep Rebecca out of prison. Clever on Annalise's part, but looks like Frank screwed the pooch
lol.gif

Loke13

MMMM dat ass tho.

Tbh I love this guy the actor has great comedic timing and brings some humor into a otherwise extremely serious show.

Also does anyone else thing Annalise and Wes are going to bang at some point in this show?

Also I love how protective Laurel is over Wes it seems to be the only genuine friendship out of that whole group.

MMMM dat ass tho.Tbh I love this guy the actor has great comedic timing and brings some humor into a otherwise extremely serious show.

Also does anyone else thing Annalise and Wes are going to bang at some point in this show?
There's definitely a hint of a dom/sub relationship between the two of them, with all the shifting power dynamics at play and the obvious sexual tension.

MMMM dat ass tho.

Tbh I love this guy the actor has great comedic timing and brings some humor into a otherwise extremely serious show.

Also I love how protective Laurel is over Wes it seems to be the only genuine friendship out of that whole group.

i doubt wes would. i know annalise is trying to sweat her vagina on him since he found out but i doubt he'll do it. but what do i know. bonnie wasn't a lesbo as i assumed lol.

Laurel and Asher had the best character-centric episodes tbh, we still need Frank and Bonnie but the murderer is revealed in 2 episodes... I hope we get some inside info on them.

how am i suppose to get turned on by the sex when there's people cutting up a dead girl? it's like they want to turn me into a necrophiliac

DizzyCrow

How To Kill A Sex Scene, seriously who have the idea to mix a sex scene work an autopsy?

Damn, that look in Annalise's face was terrifying, Sam you done fucked up son.

Lila Stangard? more like "nogard" RIP. becca didn't kill her. she has to be around for Sam's death. which also leaves who really killed sam. they make it obvious with becca with the blood and all that in last nights episode but i'm still going with it's not her. Still going with Bonnie.

also they are slowly turning Asher into a bi-curious guy and him and Connor will get it on because of Connor's post heartache soon. Come on Shonda, make Asher a hungry power bottom.

Loke13

Lila Stangard? more like "nogard" RIP. becca didn't kill her. she has to be around for Sam's death. which also leaves who really killed sam. they make it obvious with becca with the blood and all that in last nights episode but i'm still going with it's not her. Still going with Bonnie.

also they are slowly turning Asher into a bi-curious guy and him and Connor will get it on because of Connor's post heartache soon. Come on Shonda, make Asher a hungry power bottom.
I will cry tears of joy if that happens.

T.O.P

Banned
Just finished the second season of Scandal, what a fuckin ride

I'm emotionally drained atm holy fuck

Anyway, off to see this episode!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom