• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

HUGE EU PSN Sale - 500+ games on sale (Mainly Japanese?)

Intel_89

Great sale, not much for me but there are a ton of cool games.

Is Dariusburst worth it? Which version should I grab?

Steins;Gate is amazing, but keep in mind that it is a pure VN with almost no traditional "gameplay". If that doesn't bother you, I'd say go ahead :)

Cool, cheers. I've never played a pure visual novel before and as this is supposed to be a good one I think I'll bite for that price.

Jimrpg

There's so much stuff to buy in this sale... need to stop browsing psprices and just focus on the games I already have.

Cool, cheers. I've never played a pure visual novel before and as this is supposed to be a good one I think I'll bite for that price.

Steins;Gate is amazing and possibly the best VN you could play.

And if you liked Danganronpa you'll like Steins;Gate. I vastly prefer S;G. Some people don't like the main character in S;G but he's much more likeable than anyone in Danganronpa.

EndMerit

The vita version of VLR is better looking and doesn't have a game breaking bug that exists in the 3ds version. I imagine the PC/PS4 versions are better now though, and it goes without saying that you should play 999 first.

Also buy P3 FES, it's so good!

I finished 999 about month ago and I've heard about that bug existing, but having 2 screens and using stylus instead of your finger does sound tempting... though I think I'll lean towards Vita version in the end.

So how's PS4 Odin Sphere compared to Vita? Worth double the price?

Am I supposed to see this on the Store through my PS4? Because I'm not seeing it (SWE). :<

Got my PS4 yesterday after not touching anything playstation since 2012. I'm SHOCKED to see how the Playstation store is till garbage... well, not that shocked.

Lime

I finished 999 about month ago and I've heard about that bug existing, but having 2 screens and using stylus instead of your finger does sound tempting... though I think I'll lean towards Vita version in the end.

So how's PS4 Odin Sphere compared to Vita? Worth double the price?

If you like the visuals in Odin Sphere and have a nice TV, definitely get the PS4 version.

Muramasa DLC still not on sales...

Its a running joke at this point. I've been waiting for it to go on sale, just because, for the past 3 years lol

Complete edition is cheaper than DLCs...

I am defiantly getting What Remains of Edith Finch. I am hoping SUPERHOT releases later this week or something. I will pre-order that game in a heartbeat.

In case nobody mentioned it yet: Fingers off of the Metal Slug Anthology!
I love the MS games but this PS2 game is unplayable. The input lag is horrible and kills any joy playing the games.

Just stick to the ACA NeoGeo Metal Slug, Arcade Archives: Metal Slug 2 and Metal Slug 3 releases. Out of these three, only MS3 is on sale right now but very much worth it! :)

tzare

just found that FATAL FURY BATTLE ARCHIVES VOL.2 is also on sale, but those are ps2 versions, aren't they ? so probably have some missing frames and loading times too .

Anyone know if worth? I am a big fan of RBS and RB2 but not sure if those are good versions of those games.

DJwest

Will pick up Yakuza 0 and Steins Gate. And I have FF12 Zodiac Age to pick up next week...
Who needs food anyway?

There's actually two new sales this week, the big in Japan sale and the totally digital sale. The link for the totally digital sale isn't working yet but you can view a lost of games on the ps blog :

https://blog.eu.playstation.com/

Also, is there a nicely formatted list for the sales yet?

That says

Superhot
SuperhotVR
Superhot + VR Bundle

Yes!

Here is probably the best list you are going to get

https://psprices.com/region-gb/discounts/?sort=date&page=1&display=table

GeeTeeCee

Those Superhot links on the blog don't appear to go to an actual page yet, so hopefully they'll be up for pre-order (or maybe even a stealth release) by this time next week.

oti

Banned
Damn, Yakuza and Digimon are mighty tempting. But I'll stick to my backlog. Splatoon 2 isn't too far off either.

AerialAir

Banned
So, Pyre is supposed to be on sale according to the PSBlog, but it isnt. I know it has not been released yet so the listing is odd.

So, Pyre is supposed to be on sale according to the PSBlog, but it isnt. I know it has not been released yet so the listing is odd.

I checked on PSN its £15.99 or £14.39 with PS+. Not sure what the original price was though. All the others mentioned that are preorders and already listed have a discount applied.

Intel_89

Just noticed Caladrius Blaze is on sale, obligatory buy Caladrius Blaze post. The game is really fun and has a stellar soundtrack.

Ravage

probably will pick up Yakuza and Odin Sphere,
tempted by World of Final Fantasy too, is it worth that price?

I'd definitely recommend Steins Gate, and the Danganronpa games to everyone.

WoFF is seriously good. I'm not just referring to the fan service (though this is a major highlight for any fan of FF), but the gameplay actually has depth and there's immense amount of options you could experiment with.

WoFF is seriously good. I'm not just referring to the fan service (though this is a major highlight for any fan of FF), but the gameplay actually has depth and there's immense amount of options you could experiment with.
I hated it. The lead characters were just insufferable...

Don't forget cdkeys has £35 top up cards for £30.30 (including the 5% Facebook discount).

Picked up..

DariusBurst - £10
Persona 4: Dancing All Night - £7
Super Stardust Ultra - £3.3

Most the other highlights I must have picked up in previous sales.

Eh, I was gonna grab World of Final Fantasy when it goes on sale but even then it's still £5 more than going through Amazon Prime. Plus while waiting the release of FFXII has crept up. Guess I'll pass and see if it ever goes on a cheaper sale in the future.

Shahed

Ys Origin was the only thing that caught my eye. Star Ocean 3 I considered, but I don't think a basic emulated PS2 game is worth that much

Top Bottom