• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Human finger found inside Bay Area Wendy's chili cup

Status
Not open for further replies.

aoi tsuki

thomas_d.jpg

Try my new Chili Fingers! They're finger lickin' good!

speedpop

Has problems recognising girls
Too much :lol :lol :lol

I knew that when I clicked on that link they'd show a shitty pic of a severed finger. THEY JUST HAVE TO RIGHT.

belgurdo

Banned
thomas_d.jpg

"When I died, I requested that my body not be buried, but instead divided and redistributed amongst all future Wendy's products. That way, when our organization says that we have a little bit of the founder's touch in every meal, we mean it-literally. That's the Wendy's promise"

darscot

No big deal in my mind and not criminal at all. It would gross me out if it was me but thats about it. Some guy in a food processing plant some where accidently cut the end of his finger off and thats were it ended up. This is the kind of stuff you just donw ant to know about. The legal insect content for rasberry jam would amaze you.

Guzim

belgurdo said:
thomas_d.jpg

"When I died, I requested that my body not be buried, but instead divided and redistributed amongst all future Wendy's products. That way, when our organization says that we have a little bit of the founder's touch in every meal, we mean it-literally. That's the Wendy's promise"
:lol :lol :lol

Drensch

By far the best ep of South Park.

Thank god it's Wendy's and not Sony. Sony would be like only 10 or more fingers actionable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom