• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I hugged two beautiful Brazilian women today

Status
Not open for further replies.
evil ways said:
You just had to figure out the right place to ask her, like at the fair, while riding on the ferris wheel.
:lol

I fully expect things to be better next semester. I'll have more confidence.

miyuru

Boo you guys shouldn't hate!

But I admit, the original post was hilarious. It totally gave me that vibe from that website...err that picture of a kid who's like "I'm your future boyfriend" or something, you guys know what I'm talking about. It plays a little soundrecording of the douche (he's like 6) talking.

Well yeah reminded me off that :lol

Himuro said:
You do know that Brazil has one of the highest aids rates in the world right? I wouldn't go there for the sole duty for fucking honestly.
true that, I wouldn't touch any brazilian with my ten foot poll

rs7k

Himuro said:
You do know that Brazil has one of the highest aids rates in the world right? I wouldn't go there for the sole duty for fucking honestly.

That's what my friend is going there for. I warned him, but he'll probably come back with bugs anyway.

Patrick Klepek

furiously molesting tim burton
I can't understand why someone would have this experience, how great personally for them or not, and want to share it with a message board. I would like to know the thought process that goes into that.

Diablos

PhoenixDark said:
Well, today was the last day of my business communication class. At the beginning of the semester, our teacher split the class into about five groups with 4-5 people in them. Well, my group included two amazingly beautiful Brazilian women. They are amazing omg. I have never been in a situation where I've been in close contact with beautiful women before, so this semester was amazing. We worked together each week and had a little fun. One of them was 27 and married, so she was off limits. The other was 19 (one year older than me). The 27 year old one isn't good with her English, so I helped her with her papers throughout the semester. Of course, in the back of my mind I hoped she'd...pay me back for my services....but that didn't happen; only in my dreams, only in my dreams...Their accents were SO sexy.

Anyway, after class today I got to hug them both. This was a stepping stone for me, considering I had never hugged a babe before. It was nice. They both smelled very good, and their hair was long enough so that I could secretly touch it from behind. It felt good. I was hoping for a kiss, but meh, a hug was good enough.

Thank you Bianca and Elisa, you have given me enough masturbatory thoughts to support me through Christmas break.

lawl3gi8et.gif

Himuro said:

You do know I was joking right? I wouldn't go anywhere for the sole duty of fucking.

rs7k

Himuro said:
Brazil has one of the most engrossed child prostitution rings, and it's Americans like him who keep feeding off this industry. It's really fucking awful. The aids rate is ridiculous.

Kung Fu Jedi: Oh. I know lots of people who do that so..I don't know what to believe...lol

Well, my friend's going there because one of his best friends lives in Sao Paulo. He's only 18, and he'll probably have a fun time. He's not going there to fuck kids, lol. And he's not American.

Himuro said:
Brazil has one of the most engrossed child prostitution rings, and it's Americans like him who keep feeding off this industry. It's really fucking awful. The aids rate is ridiculous.

Kung Fu Jedi: Oh. I know lots of people who do that so..I don't know what to believe...lol

I've heard of organized trips to Thailand that exploit young girls there in the same way. Sounds pretty sickening to me. Besides, unlike most of GAF, I have a GF and can get laid without flying halfway around the planet. :lol

Kung Fu Jedi said:
I've heard of organized trips to Thailand that exploit young girls there in the same way. Sounds pretty sickening to me. Besides, unlike most of GAF, I have a GF and can get laid without flying halfway around the planet. :lol

Himuro said:

And thats why they give you free condoms when you get off the airplane during Carnaval. :)

Pimpbaa

Himuro said:
I demand more brazilian chick pics from my friend Pimpbaa!

I tried lookin for some, but all my brazilian chicks pics would get me banned if i posted them here :lol

What is this obsession with Brazilian shemales all about? The ones I'm talking about were women, I am sure of it. And if they were shemales I'm not gonna front: they were pretty hot shemales.

humpe

bune duggy said:
i get enough spam about Brazilian she-males to make me wonder if you really hugged "women" or not.

:rolleyes:

Funny, I live in Brazill and I've never seen one of those "she-males"

Himuro said:

I don't think that's true...
http://www.unicef.org/files/Table4.pdf

People know nothing about Brazil except for the hot chicks :D

PhoenixDark said:
Well, today was the last day of my business communication class. At the beginning of the semester, our teacher split the class into about five groups with 4-5 people in them. Well, my group included two amazingly beautiful Brazilian women. They are amazing omg. I have never been in a situation where I've been in close contact with beautiful women before, so this semester was amazing. We worked together each week and had a little fun. One of them was 27 and married, so she was off limits. The other was 19 (one year older than me). The 27 year old one isn't good with her English, so I helped her with her papers throughout the semester. Of course, in the back of my mind I hoped she'd...pay me back for my services....but that didn't happen; only in my dreams, only in my dreams...Their accents were SO sexy.

Anyway, after class today I got to hug them both. This was a stepping stone for me, considering I had never hugged a babe before. It was nice. They both smelled very good, and their hair was long enough so that I could secretly touch it from behind. It felt good. I was hoping for a kiss, but meh, a hug was good enough.

Thank you Bianca and Elisa, you have given me enough masturbatory thoughts to support me through Christmas break.

Damnit, who let Jotaro back in here?

PhoenixDark said:

What the fuck? Is this is a joke? I hope so, for your sake. Christ.

Phranky

Banned
olimario said:
Meanwhile on the 'Brazilians in America' forum:
"FAT MAN HUG. TEARS FALL. HUSBAND AM CRY!"

*Re-reads the "'New' giant ape spotted" thread*

:lol :lol Classic.

With the fascination with hair touching, PhoenixDark kind of reminds me of a particular character from this story:

OfMiceandMen.jpg

rabbit.jpg

uploads%5CPapi_chris00%5Czelda-avatar.jpg

gun.jpg

crying_smiley.jpg

etc etc etc

Dsal

it's going to come out of you and it's going to taste so good
*pats PhoenixDark on the back a couple of times*
*shakes head sadly*
*leaves room*

Dsal said:
*pats PhoenixDark on the back a couple of times*
*shakes head sadly*
*leaves room*

I have no regrets whatsoever. In fact, I am proud of the way I handled the situation. Now that I have this step out the way, my journey to becomming a catch is imminent.

qcf x2

This thread was a great read.

If you wanna be a ladies man, you're going to have to let Link go, sorry. And his flute music.

There's a reason they parodied his lack of masculinity on Drawn Together.

tt_deeb

Phranky said:

*Re-reads the "'New' giant ape spotted" thread*

:lol :lol Classic.

With the fascination with hair touching, PhoenixDark kind of reminds me of a particular character from this story:

OfMiceandMen.jpg

rabbit.jpg

uploads%5CPapi_chris00%5Czelda-avatar.jpg

gun.jpg

crying_smiley.jpg

etc etc etc

Good call.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom