• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I hugged two beautiful Brazilian women today

Status
Not open for further replies.

FFunit

Banned
damn straight beezy

there are quite some people here who also visit gamefaqs but dont admit it since they think their e-respect will drop.

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
FFunit said:
damn straight beezy

there are quite some people here who also visit gamefaqs but dont admit it since they think their e-respect will drop.
:lol what are you talking about? I visit gamefaqs there is nothing to be ashamed becuase of that. the site is great for the FAQs of course and the specific boards like the anime/manga one and the specific game boards. now the Next-Gen board now that's a place to avoid.

FFunit

Banned
Error2k4 said:
:lol what are you talking about? I visit gamefaqs there is nothing to be ashamed becuase of that. the site is great for the FAQs of course and the specific boards like the anime/manga one and the specific game boards. now the Next-Gen board now that's a place to avoid.

thats exactly what I think of it.
And actually, lately, im not even visiting gf as much as I used to. I only go to the music and movies board, those are great, the rest is crap.

oh and Next-gen is fuckin hilarious. But the thing is, most people there arent even serious, the board is just a longrunning parody filled with 20 year olds. I always crack myself up there. Admitted, from the stupidity sometimes.

This thread is golden. GOLDEN. Wow. I've never even been excited at touching a girl's hair, since when is that supposed to be part of the normal heterosexual experience?

I get excited by boobs and asses, though. And blowjobs.

Oblivion

Fetishing muscular manly men in skintight hosery
qcf x2 said:
This thread was a great read.

If you wanna be a ladies man, you're going to have to let Link go, sorry. And his flute music.

There's a reason they parodied his lack of masculinity on Drawn Together.

Go to hell. Link's a babe magnet and he can kill dragons. BIG ones. Can you kill dragons? HUH?!

Boogie

Tyrael said:
Well, I hug brazilian girls everyday.

Maybe it's because I live in Rio ;)

Abraço ae para os camaradas.

Yeah, that was worth a bump

Let me guess, you were searching through the archives trying to find any excuse to post that you live in Rio with hot Brazilian women. :p

Tyrael said:
Well, I hug brazilian girls everyday.

Maybe it's because I live in Rio ;)

Abraço ae para os camaradas.

So you're better off than me. Is that your point of bumbing this?

your bragging is useless without pics!

Tyrael

Hmm? I didn't see this thread was old. I was looking another thread (link) and for some reason that one was open on a new window on Firefox. Maybe it was a bug, I don't know, sorry to have bumped this one, it was not my intention.

But... why this one was not in the archives? This is pure gold. :lol

And sorry to not contribute with some "bundas", maybe later, I'm on work right now.

I had a similar experience in 7th grade when a chick let me draw on her stomach. These things change lives.

Swab under your testicles next time and keep the pheromones where the babes will pick up on them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom