• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I just want to talk games, man

Ok then what exactly an I supposed to do? Go and hunt the dude down and kill him? I mean I'm one person on a forum...am I supposed to just follow suit and throw a hissy fit to blend in and appease others who find fault here?

I can be compassionate when something calls for compassion, easily.

I don't know this girl, I don't know the dude who runs this site... I only know a gist of what happened and I have my own opinion on it just because I'm a reasonable person and I don't simply call for someone's head when people are drinking like sailors, there's always 2 sides of a story.

It's not like this girl was found dead in a ditch somewhere and this sites owner is the suspect. Whatever happen sounds like a whole bunch of bad fucking decisions from both parties and that's just my opinion.

Again what do you want me to do?

I have plenty of compassion when it's called for. This however, does not make me lose sleep... I mean come on.

This is all drama to me, I have my Share of drama to worry and care about yet... I'm not expecting anyone else to worry or care about it as they aren't associated with it.

Whatever happened here I was not a part of, therefore Its not my position to worry or care...everyone has their problems and things they've done or wish they could redo, maybe this is his... That's all I can say

I second this

The Dude

Edit - waste of time

So one thing I noticed is how Tuesday game releases seem to be a thing of the past. Never really noticed til now that titles sort of just release whenever.

Sucks because I so want to dive into AC right now.

Hydrus

I just wanted to say, The dude, you seem like a cool dude. I look forward to discussing and arguing games with you, if I haven't already. I also just noticed we almost joined gaf on the same exact day lol.

mooseman

Ok then what exactly an I supposed to do? Go and hunt the dude down and kill him? I mean I'm one person on a forum...am I supposed to just follow suit and throw a hissy fit to blend in and appease others who find fault here?

I can be compassionate when something calls for compassion, easily.

I don't know this girl, I don't know the dude who runs this site... I only know a gist of what happened and I have my own opinion on it just because I'm a reasonable person and I don't simply call for someone's head when people are drinking like sailors, there's always 2 sides of a story.

It's not like this girl was found dead in a ditch somewhere and this sites owner is the suspect. Whatever happen sounds like a whole bunch of bad fucking decisions from both parties and that's just my opinion.

Again what do you want me to do?

I have plenty of compassion when it's called for. This however, does not make me lose sleep... I mean come on.

This is all drama to me, I have my Share of drama to worry and care about yet... I'm not expecting anyone else to worry or care about it as they aren't associated with it.

Whatever happened here I was not a part of, therefore Its not my position to worry or care...everyone has their problems and things they've done or wish they could redo, maybe this is his... That's all I can say

Sounds good to me. I’m not even sure what all the fuss is about. But I’ve got plenty of drama, so don’t need to take on theirs as well.

Now, who’s ready for Odyssey and Origins?? So many games coming out. My poor wallet 😩. And now I see they are having an Animal Cossing mobile direct tonight!

The Dude

I just wanted to say, The dude, you seem like a cool dude. I look forward to discussing and arguing games with you, if I haven't already. I also just noticed we almost joined gaf on the same exact day lol.

Lol damn good notice on that, it was meant to be man! And yea I'm always up for great game chat, and by the looks of it we have a nice slew headed our way!

Top Bottom