• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

"I never wanted to look at it again. It's super disgusting" -- MVCi producer on Chun

Dante's face is tired.
At this point, you are knowingly setting yourself up for an avatar quote.
w4OGaNB.jpg

Fucking hell lol

Imagine being an artist in the mvci team and the producer throws you under the bus publicly like that. "Disgusting" is the last thing I would have my work to be criticized as lol

YAWN

Ask me which Shakespeare novel is best
It makes me wonder why characters don't have canon faces.
You think with their iconic design each game would feature the same face too. Its like a different person is cosplaying them each game.

I understand simpler art styles like Mario's are easy to replicate compared to realism, but if Chun has a pointed nose in one game and a rounder one in another it'd be a total different character if it weren't for the clothes.

Never really thought about this stuff. Huh.

Artanisix

Her face in MvC: I looks terrible, but she still looks better then the travesty that is the art style of SFV. That is one ugly game. Its cool they are going to adjust the model. Team Ninja did a great job of fixing faces after the initial unveil of DoA 5, Capcom should follow suit.

the fuck? if there's one thing that sf5 did right, it's that it looks freakin good

RM8

SFV Chun looks good but (unpopular opinion incoming) the boob job coming from SFIV was overkill and I hope she goes back to normal next time. Also, I think this face could be okay with some tweaking, but her entire model looks off...

Nose Master

Unless they delay it, they ain't fixing shit. And if they do delay it, they'll be pressured to fix everything. They're not going to fix anything. This game is gonna be shat out and forgotten.

There'll be dlc that's most likely already done, but I can't see that going well when the base game is this embarrassing.

SFV Chun looks good but (unpopular opinion incoming) the boob job coming from SFIV was overkill and I hope she goes back to normal next time. Also, I think this face could be okay with some tweaking, but her entire model looks off...

chun li has always had large breasts in just about every other SF game though.

nillapuddin

This game is soooooooo lucky it doesnt release the same time as DBZ, it would be dead on arrival

I dont know if i even trust Capcom with my fantasy MvC2 release at this point, even something like that they would find a way to flub

They should also fix this line from the story mode

"Same fight, different street."

change that to

"I'm from the fighting game franchise called Street Fighter."

Zutrax

I'm hoping this game will pull a KOF14 or Injustice 2 and overhaul it's graphical style to make it look much more presentable at some point.

Either way, I'm sure it'll play great, I just feel this series deserves better in terms of a visual flair.

Top Bottom