• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I was caught looking at my coworkers ass

Status
Not open for further replies.

nOoblet16

Maybe you need something similar to stop looking.

0067_99ox.gif

Alienous

Yoga pants are just... wandering eyes are a natural consequence. Sometimes there's even text across the back, and I love reading, so it's doubly difficult.

You weren't ready for an examination of your willpower, OP. You did the best you could.

Maddocks

own up to it and be like yup, then if they call you in for sexual harassment, which probably wont happen since you said she laughed, you go on the offense and ask them if its because you are black(doesn't matter what race you are, just say black, and if black, perfect) and then say you will sue this whole organization.

BOOM, they will drop the sexual harassment and will then promote you to keep you from going to the lawyers. Win.....Win.

Tesseract

Banned
one of my dreams is to fit a girl's ass into really tight yoga pants, then slowly split the pants open with my hands.

then i turn super saiyan and we bang until boo is born

If her ass is taking up the whole area you are looking at, how can you deny? I'm just staring at that bitching potted plant, but your amazing ass is in the way so I'm trying to look through it

Just say your eyes were drawn to a white mark, but for the love of God don't offer to wipe it off!

HardRojo

If she laughed it off then you are fine OP, would have even accepted you did. Back at my previous office job I was the youngest guy (21), the girls would say some perverted jokes when it was just me and them during lunch break, eventually you learn how to deal with it and how far you can go :p Good times.

eso76

Fine ass in tight yoga pants means "hey, look at this fine ass !".
You can't turn this around. You can't.

Of course though, women would like that to work with handsome men, or men they're interested in only. Doesn't work selectively though. Ass is universal.

Also, I do that all the time, and usually tell the girl jokingly.

andycapps

This happened to me some years back. I was caught, but she was also looking back at me so I'll take that as a fair trade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom