• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I was caught looking at my coworkers ass

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rivitur

Banned
rickstarercdxe.gif
image.php

.GqueB.

Banned
She was married. I held back my machismo so she wouldn't sully her matrimonial vows.

That's good of you. Because if we hung out, I would've definitely brought it up so I had the opportunity to say "looked like you needed a bigger pen..." which would've definitely led to sex.

This happened to me about a month ago.

Was walking down the hall behind a new girl in a different department (albeit same building). She's got a great butt but really I'm just staring more because I'm tired and it was early in the morning more than anything else. She turns around and catches me, although to her credit, she was courteous about it and just smiled and said good morning.

Dem yoga pants....

Was walking down the hall behind a new girl in a different department (albeit same building). She's got a great butt but really I'm just staring more because I'm tired and it was early in the morning more than anything else. She turns around and catches me, although to her credit, she was courteous about it and just smiled and said good morning.

Dem yoga pants....

image.php

nasax

Usually I'm good at taking a quick glance and not stare at the sun, but not the day I got caught staring at my fellow co-worker's ass. Her mom works with us and she came down to quickly talk to her daughter. The mom called her daughter out, the daughter turned around and spoke with her mom. I looked at her daughter's ass and the mom caught me. I was fucking hypnotized by her daughter's ass and what would normally be a quick glance, felt like time slowed down for me and I stared too long. And of course the mom was loud in pointing out that I was staring at her daughter so everyone heard. I tried to play it off with a lot of awkward "uhh"s.

It was bad enough that her daughter was ridiculously hot and told me various times if I wanted to slap her ass. Only thing I didn't pursue was the whole her-being-married thing to some thug looking guy.

jdouglas

I don't stare at any women's asses because if they saw, they might think that I'm checking them out and start hitting on me. I have to be selective about the asses I look at.

Dem yoga pants....
Did you tell her the time?

UUVEjDQ.gif

Jigorath

Banned
I remember getting caught staring at a girl's cleavage in 9th grade. She just looked at me awkwardly for a few seconds then walked away. I could never look her in the face again.

Usually I'm good at taking a quick glance and not stare at the sun, but not the day I got caught staring at my fellow co-worker's ass. Her mom works with us and she came down to quickly talk to her daughter. The mom called her daughter out, the daughter turned around and spoke with her mom. I looked at her daughter's ass and the mom caught me. I was fucking hypnotized by her daughter's ass and what would normally be a quick glance, felt like time slowed down for me and I stared too long. And of course the mom was loud in pointing out that I was staring at her daughter so everyone heard. I tried to play it off with a lot of awkward "uhh"s.

It was bad enough that her daughter was ridiculously hot and told me various times if I wanted to slap her ass. Only thing I didn't pursue was the whole her-being-married thing to some thug looking guy.

Her mother allowed for her to marry a thug, but not a decent guy like you? Should have tapped that ass to death.

nasax

Her mother allowed for her to marry a thug, but not a decent guy like you? Should have tapped that ass to death.

Her mom loves me and I'm confident she wished I was in her daughter's life ten years ago which is how long her daughter's been married currently at 29. The daughter was separated at the time this was going on.

Bro, I would have tapped that ass to death. The girl is gorgeous and the body was slamming but that shit would had been trouble. She drove me crazy with the flirting.

Where in the hell are you people working where people wear yoga pants in the office?

A shambles of an office in Ireland. She works call center so there's no dress code. I work as admin so I have to suit up

My job would probably be investigated if I posted all the shady shit my manager does

Nothing you can do about it, the eyes move on their own. As long as she understand that you weren't creeping, then no harm done.

Zombine

Banned
The funny thing is that dudes get their asses looked at all the time too, but we don't think that way. At my place I guess people love it when I wear skinny jeans on Friday.

- He pays the call center staff 3 weeks in arrears for leads they get. They don't get paid for cancelations though, but I'm not even sure they are canceling. He just tells them someone canceled and that's that. I don't even get the report.

- The companies he represents are all start-up energy companies all with the same people I've seen with other companies. It's like they start-up a company, sell some boilers and shit, close down then start up a new company

- He lies to everyone in the interview by telling them there's a basic salary, but when they start it's commission only

- This company has like 5 workers, but I don't know how we make money. Like, we work in a biggish office, but maybe get a few sales a week. I'm convinced it's a front for something, because there's no money coming into here. The sales go through me and there's been jackshit lately

- If anyone comes in looking for the manager we have to tell them he doesn't work here anymore

- This one I can't prove, but I think they're scamming people with the boilers they're selling. They are withholding the true price of the grant customers are supposed to be given

- I'm not allowed to do the invoices. I'd imagine an admin would be allowed to do that

Browny

Banned
- The companies he represents are all start-up energy companies all with the same people I've seen with other companies. It's like they start-up a company, sell some boilers and shit, close down then start up a new company

Sadly this goes on a lot, so not really surprising. The good thing is that warranties will be dealt with "out of house", so the customers should be fine.

- This company has like 5 workers, but I don't know how we make money. Like, we work in a biggish office, but maybe get a few sales a week. I'm convinced it's a front for something, because there's no money coming into here. The sales go through me and there's been jackshit lately

Likely repeat commissions year-on-year, if you're selling other services (maintenance etc). Well, for your sake I hope so anyway!

Other generally shady shit

Yeah, that's not good. That ass had better make up for it.

Trust me, it doesn't. Get finding a new job, stat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom