• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I was caught looking at my coworkers ass

Status
Not open for further replies.
this
amateur. It must suck being caught in the workplace though.

In all honesty it would suck trying to work if there was a highly desirable physical object in the midst.

That said, OP needs to practice the 2 second rule. This all comes down to practice, OP

I was too. We have since been dating for 6+ years, engaged, and bought a house earlier this year.

Sometimes getting caught is for the best.

I was caught too close to the sun. She was in the office and turned around and I stole a glance. My problem was I was still looking when she turned around and she laughed and asked me was I looking at her ass.

tumblr_mp3ldnbSl51sv2dxxo1_500.gif

How can I not look when she's wearing spandex yoga pants to work?! Shit, I don't even have to use my imagination here. I can see the formation of her ass. like two planets have collided to form a perfectly shaped planet ass.

It's like when someone has a zit, but you're trying really hard not to look but you look anyway. This is gonna be a long day
You turned around? Take your L, you deserve it.

Jesus Christ.

It's OK to see. It's not OK to stare.

Don't worry OP, you'll see it again to be sure. You're in an office though, so keep your mind on the job.

v1lla21

I've been there. There's a really cute blonde that works in the office and she once came into the shop to talk to me and as she walked away I glanced but she caught me. She just smiled and I shrugged with a smile on my face. Good thing we get along or I would've been gone.

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
I've been there. There's a really cute blonde that works in the office and she once came into the shop to talk to me and as she walked away I glanced but she caught me. She just smiled and I shrugged with a smile on my face. Good thing we get along or I would've been gone.

I'm pretty sure you won't get fired for looking at a coworker.

McLovin

I was caught too close to the sun. She was in the office and turned around and I stole a glance. My problem was I was still looking when she turned around and she laughed and asked me was I looking at her ass.

tumblr_mp3ldnbSl51sv2dxxo1_500.gif

How can I not look when she's wearing spandex yoga pants to work?! Shit, I don't even have to use my imagination here. I can see the formation of her ass. like two planets have collided to form a perfectly shaped planet ass.

It's like when someone has a zit, but you're trying really hard not to look but you look anyway. This is gonna be a long day
time to swallow your pride. Be like giiiiirl where you get that (insert piece of clothing). That... is.... ADOOORBS!!

waypoetic

Banned
That's nothing!

I once saw the tits (nipples and everything) of my ex-coworker when she bent over! I don't think anyone noticed it though :)))))

vikki

That's nothing!

I once saw the tits (nipples and everything) of my ex-coworker when she bent over! I don't think anyone noticed it though :)))))

We used to look Down the Icecream girl's shirt. All our lives we had old man Wally driving the ice cream truck with his thick mustache. Then one day this young twentysomething chick with very handy tank tops shows up instead of Wally. I wonder if she knew we were all trying to sneak peeks.

Lego Boss

To be fair I was looking at a girl's ass the other day and a co-worker saw me doing it . . . I just carried on doing it with her looking at me.

I'm not sure who was more bothered to be honest, I'm not sure if anyone was . . . In all truthfulness, this schtick goes on all day long and it's going to happen where men and women are together.

For the purpose of sexual equality:

GirlGAF: have you ever looked at/being caught looking at a man's junk at work before?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom