• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: IEM Season VIII: Cologne – StarCraft II: Heart of the Swarm

SamuraiX-

LOL Samurai.

JD just blew a 6 pool lol.

He was honestly a moron for even going for a 6-Pool. This isn't the fucking ladder. When was the last time one ever worked in a match at this level in ZvP/ZvT?

A 9-Pool or a 10-Pool, sure, but why just throw away a game like that? Fucking WHY, JD?!

Maybe he just hates playing on Alterzim.

He was honestly a moron for even going for a 6-Pool. This isn't the fucking ladder. When was the last time one ever worked in a match at this level in ZvP/ZvT?

A 9-Pool or a 10-Pool, sure, but why? Fucking WHY, JD?!

lol A 10 pool would have been much better on this type of map. HerO didn't have a zealot out anyways so the 10 pool probably would have killed HerO.

JD should 10 pool this map just to fuck with HerO lol.

SamuraiX-

And that's why you don't just gift away games. Fucking hell, JD.

And on that note, fuck Habitation Station and fuck gold expansions. Such retarded map design.

Man pros need to work on finishing games faster and knowing that the opponent is dead. HerO would have had to get every single storm and still the A move of JD would win over his army with some fungals thrown in.

Skytylz

Banned
As a protoss player, the salt is delicious on this page. Hero had a chance when Jaedong threw away like 20 roaches for that immortal at Hero's natural. I know zerg units are basically free, but you can't get away with that.

SamuraiX-

I think Ret's commentating after JD initially held pissed me off the most. The supply differences weren't that much at all and he was just assuming JD was just handed the game.

Eat a fucking dick, Ret.

Pfff... epic choke by JD, and people still complain.
Stay classy GAF.

Wanted JD to win as much as everyone else, but he pulled drones late, he fought unnecessarily off creep, he amassed some hydras and after losing'em went full on panic mode building mainly roaches and let Hero go up the ramp into the narrow spot that is easy to FF off.

Even factoring in how skewed towards Protoss the game is right now, JD gave the game away.

SamuraiX-

I think people are exaggerating the effectiveness of engaging on creep, especially on a map like Yeonsu with so many chokes. Creep doesn't mean nearly as much when when things like Time Warp and Force Fields exist. JD did the smart thing to go for surrounds and try to hit HerO before he could get a critical mass.

HerO also made a strong effort to clear all the creep JD had spread up to the point of his initial attack.

That's a lot of bullshit. Hydraspeed wasn't researched and please show me any point on the map that is more narrow than the spot where JD took his last stand.

p65wtXa.jpg

JD made critical mistakes and lost.
Did Hero make mistakes? A bunch, and he did them in the entire series! But the way the game works right now, is you can't do any mistakes that costly against Toss.

LOL Draw to start off the finals.

GO POLT!

Anyways Protoss is stupid with their safety nets but JD did throw the game and HerO had godly micro. Really should not have pushed with his Roaches to HerO's base and lose them all.

Polt needs to work harder to beat HerO in the next 4 games lol.

giri

Wait, how the hell was there a draw?
I've been watching Pokemon
hero lost all his nexus's (nexii?) and didn't have enough minerals to rebuild one, and had no flying units.

and polt flew his buildings to dead space so they couldn't be destroyed.

It's a draw.

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
hero lost all his nexus's (nexii?) and didn't have enough minerals to rebuild one, and had no flying units.

and polt flew his buildings to dead space so they couldn't be destroyed.

It's a draw.
Thank you david kim

SamuraiX-

Of course HerO is having a technical issue. Sensitive little bitch.

Viewer numbers dropped by 40,000.

Protoss killing eSports.

Top Bottom