• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: IEM VIII World Championship – SC2 ($100,000 Winner-Takes-All), LoL & Hearthstone!

Dang so much happened! Missed pretty much all of it. Catching the rest now though. Dear and his PvP isn't the best but Hero might fall.

Hope Life vs Rouge still happens.

-COOLIO-

The Everyman
It's entertainment, and failure to entertain is pretty lame. Especially if there's a price for admittance (couldn't tell from IEM site). Have your team management speak to the organizers, but you still put on the show. Imagine if NBA players refused to play every time Kobe gets a call in his favor.

Is Scarlett the only Western hope these days? I enjoy her games and my daughters love seeing women playing the game.

on the other hand (in response to the quoted tweet), i cant imagine any sport where players wouldn't be boo'd for forfeiting like that.

people pay money to go to these things.

Haunted

That attitude the fans at #IEM showed towards @NaNiwaSC2 was disgusting. Every player deserves respect. Booing should not be tolerated.
Their attitude was great.

But then Naniwa forfeited the game. The fans are not at fault.

Is Scarlett the only Western hope these days? I enjoy her games and my daughters love seeing women playing the game.
The only non-Korean and the only female hope.

Stephano retired, Naniwa washed up, Snute, Hasu, Nerchio and Mana are a tier below what it takes to compete with the Koreans.

SamuraiX-

Yay!

B5xNdYZ.png

calder

This HerO/Dear PvP looks great, I saw some flashes of really cool play with the hallucinated oracle.

Sadly I'm at work so it's muted and my screen is half hidden so it could be actually awful.

Double

This HerO/Dear PvP looks great, I saw some flashes of really cool play with the hallucinated oracle.

Sadly I'm at work so it's muted and my screen is half hidden so it could be actually awful.
Nah whole game was pretty good. Nice mindgames with the Oracle too, yep.

Oh man Dear proved me wrong lol.

Poor HerO, but there is still a herO in the tournament lol.

Go Taeja and jjakji!

Polt has got this. Maru just beat Dear so Polt can too!

Zen

Banned
People have mentioned that lately Taeja had been leaving games very early against Protoss. It is like he is becoming Idra, he does not even want to try.

Zen

Banned
This is really a massive disservice to the scene and the huge crowd in attendance who clearly are passionate about the game.

Top Bottom