• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: IEM VIII World Championship – SC2 ($100,000 Winner-Takes-All), LoL & Hearthstone!

calder

applausejyr5m.gif

HOLY SHIT! Those Mutas dying must be a Zerg's nightmare.

Revival made a fan out of me.

GGWP to both players.

jjakji vs Revival and herO vs Hyun were probably the 2 BO5 today. Taeja vs Stardust was good after game 2 lol.

Aaron

In the end, Revival's army was too squishy. He lost two games because he didn't transition when he should have.

peakish

San really threw that DT advantage. Still great to see Hero win, he's the most fun toss playing currently. Also great micro.

Hero is just incredible under pressure. There has been 3-4 games this tournament he has won from unwinnable positions just with his incredible and decisive moves (that plus his opponents screwing up). Awesome games.

sep

I'd really love to see hero wins the whole thing, he won two of the three most exciting series so far (the third being jjakji vs revival).
Not following much proleague and iem, I always thought of him as "the other hero, not the liquid one", but he's really great and fun to watch.

I know the crowd is mostly there for LoL but damn this is amazing event for esports. Major props to Poland, this event has been fucking fantastic. I hope we get to see more stuff like this in the near future.

On a different note USA! USA! USA!

Edit: Embarrassing mistake from dear there and Polt should have won the match. Thought he had it there.

I know the crowd is mostly there for LoL but damn this is amazing event for esports. Major props to Poland, this event has been fucking fantastic. I hope we get to see more stuff like this in the near future.

Edit: Embarrassing mistake from dear there and Polt should have won the match. Thought he had it there.

Probably would have held if he didn't have 3 full medivacs at Dear's 3rd.

peakish

IEM knows how to arrange great tournaments that's for sure. Glad they haven't given up on SC2.

Boken

Banned

have more confidence :)

what a coincidence, LoL is USA v EU too. i thought the chant was for LoL

Top Bottom