• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: IEM VIII World Championship – SC2 ($100,000 Winner-Takes-All), LoL & Hearthstone!

God the TvZs this IEM have been so damn good! Kreygasm

jjakji vs Revival then Taeja vs Life.

So excited for the quaters and finals.

Amazing Game 4.

Life would've won if he didn't throw away all those Lings/Banes/Roaches defending his main... if only he let TaeJa just walk in and waited for his Mutas to return. :-/

There is actually potential for a TvT final. I can't even believe it. lol

3 possible match ups coming. TvT, PvP or TvP.

I would prefer TvT or TvP.

SamuraiX-

Just realized TaeJa has NEVER played in an IEM event... and his debut may very well be winning the biggest IEM tournament in StarCraft II history. lol

Syf

Banned
Tomorrow is gonna be amazing

6xy6tmc.png

sep

Lost last two games of Taeja vs Life, but now I am well fed and ready for the semis :)
This tournament is so cool it makes me wanna go back to playing SC2, almost.

SamuraiX-

So Polt did defeat herO in a Bo3 back at IEM Sao Paulo but one of his map wins has been vetoed (Alterzim) and the other will be in Game 4 (Frost) when it might be too late.

iNcontroL, Apollo and Artosis are seriously delivering on this "pre-game commentary" LOL

Man I'd be so anxious right now. They've all played well but if they lose they still get nothing.

550 WCS Points and an all expenses paid weekend in Poland. ;)

And considering how elite all of these semifinalists are, that amount of WCS points definitely won't go to waste. I expect we'll see all these guys at BlizzCon by year's end.

SamuraiX-

herO figured out Polt's revolutionizing strat to defend Blink all-ins.

And there's no way he doesn't go for a quick gold expo on Habitation Station.

2-0 incoming.

calder

DAMMIT I hate when I start up the stream and check the GAF thread just in time to see I missed something crazy.

Polt vs Hero? Noooooo I love them both

SamuraiX-

Polt is 1-0 against 2-2 Zealot/Archon/Storms and makes a 4th CC..............

I have no idea how he's still alive in this game.

SamuraiX-

I would've had an existential crisis if Polt somehow won Game 3. He looked dead since the 10 minute mark. No idea how he held out for so long.

SamuraiX-

oOu9m3T.jpg

Fucking Polt, man. He's looked dead so many times in this series and even with some very questionable decision-making he just keeps making it happen.

Welcome to Poltland, ladies and gentleman. Where Nexus snipes are on the menu for breakfast, lunch and dinner!

Daedalus Point decides it... another great map for Blink all-ins..... -_______-

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
Tuned over to LoL stream from the crow making so much noise.
non Korean team ACEs Koreans, gets ready to push after, but then KR backdoors and wins.

Felt so much eSports passion :<

RIP Terran

Aaron

If Polt had only been a little faster in his push, he would have done serious damage, and at least brought it to a long game, but he was so unprepared for the collossi.

If Polt had only been a little faster in his push, he would have done serious damage, and at least brought it to a long game, but he was so unprepared for the collossi.

He didn't do enough when he pushed the natural. herO killed too much of his army. Its better to get more Vikings and have the SCVs tank in that situation over the Medivacs.

If Polt got the Immortals it would have at least been worth it.

Top Bottom