• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

If box arts told the truth

rvy

Banned
3Cr4C.jpg

Fuck your shit.

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
I think the joke is that the game has a lot in common with Wario land that had the coin collecting as a main mechanic.

Mario and Wario being able to jump and collect coins is all they have in common. It's doesn't give the Wario games due credit just to say they're a reskinned Mario game.

Mario and Wario being able to jump and collect coins is all they have in common. It's doesn't give the Wario games due credit just to say they're a reskinned Mario game.

Again, I think the joke here is that NSMB2 for 3DS feels like a reskinned Wario game with its obsession with wealth collection.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Again, I think the joke here is that NSMB2 for 3DS feels like a reskinned Wario game with its obsession with wealth collection.

There's more to Wario games than collecting coins. Pretty sad that people think that's all there is to those games.

The core gameplay of NSMB2 is still a Mario game at heart than a Wario game because, like I said, they play completely differently.

people were (and still are) saying that they should've just made NSMB2 a Wario game, considering the focus on coins. stop overthinking it :|

Castlevania SotN, Vanquish and Smash Bros were great but I died when I saw this one

Finally got around to beating it last night so it only added to my amusement

One quote from Reyn that I only heard once when I used Melia Reyn and Sharla

(not word for word)
Reyn: See Sharla... sometimes brawn is better than brains!!
Sharla: Oh no Reyn! I can't let that one slide
Melia: Shoot him in the head
:)

Top Bottom