• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

IGN: Nintendo DSi Countdown

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
marwan said:
i know it's early, but if u log in using your U.S account on the SDshop would it switch to the American store once it's up?

also will the DSware be locked to the U.S account on the Japanese DS or locked to the american account once you access it?

DSWare is region locked. None of that will be possible.

marwan said:
edit: can you change the language to English in the mens? and has anyone tried SDHC cards such as 16GB SD cards on the DSi?

No and yes. English is unavailable like the Wii, and SDHC support was confirmed a few days ago.

marwan

Banned
Andrex said:
DSWare is region locked. None of that will be possible.

No and yes. English is unavailable like the Wii, and SDHC support was confirmed a few days ago.

what do you man by no and yes? do you some menus are in english and some in japanese?

Fuu

Formerly Alaluef (not Aladuf)
marwan said:
what do you man by no and yes? do you some menus are in english and some in japanese?
No to your first question (change language to English), yes to the second (SDHC cards).

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
marwan said:

No for other languages and yes for sdhc support.

Neomoto

Reading the OP made me realize that if they announce Virtual Handheld Console for the DSi I have no choice but to get one. So many games I missed.

Top Bottom