• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

IGN: The SEGA Rally reboot that nobody bought

I don't recall having any issues getting it up an running in general tbh. Maybe I should try getting it up and running to see if there's anythig I'm forgetting. I'm on the Windows 10 Preview now though, so I'm not sure if that would be any different.

You definitely want a piece of software named Having worked on this game, it was quite a nice surprise to wake up this morning to see an article written about it! Some very happy and sad memories (for obvious reasons) about that time in my life.

[url]http://uk.ign.com/articles/2015/07/15/the-sega-rally-reboot-that-nobody-bought

Some quotes

Just wanted to shout out to Kenny, I also was hyped for this and felt you did hell of a job. You'll never be able to please everyone who had cherished memories of this franchise. The game definitely looked the part and track deformation was a huge deal at the time. Still have the boxed 360 version. Would have been really interesting to see where you guys had gone with the series next.

nampad

Bought the game right away when I got my Motorstorm+Resistance bundle. I really enjoyed it but in the end, I didn't play it much.

From all of the PS3 games I sold some time ago, it was the one making me the most back.

jimboton

Loved this, my favourite arcade racer in the 360 after Project Gotham... well maybe tied with Sonic Racing Transformed. I didn't like the xblive arcade version too much for some reason though.

luka

Loves Robotech S1
i bought it on pc. it was pretty great, but the microstutter issue ruined the game for me. i spend more time trying to fix that, thinking it was a problem on my end, then i did actually playing the game. the 30fps console versions just felt terrible.

a damn shame.

PaRappa

A sequel shouldn't have to "set the standard" even if the original did. Mario set the standard back in 1985... that doesn't mean a modern day Mario should be looking to one-up Uncharted 4.

Sega Rally was pretty much the original simcade game in that regard really. It was an arcade game that was basically the most realistic racer of the time. As the hardware improved (from Model 1 to Model 2 etc) the handling became more realistic, and surface traction became more a focus point.

I dunno man, really to me it sounds as if you simply didn't really want a new Sega Rally, and simply wanted a new team, that you'd never played anything from to make something completely different (like Driveclub maybe?).

In all honesty, outside of fancy graphical shit, I think Sega Rally Revo moved the genre forwards in a far more meaningful way than Driveclub has.

Mario Kart is essentially its own genre and Mario Kart 8 is the absolute pinnacle in terms of track design, handling, art direction in the series. Nothing comes close. It set the standard in 1995 and continues to do so while remaining fresh and relevant to this day. Sega Rally, had its chance and failed, not once (2006) but twice (Revo). You could skin it as any other title and it still would have made zero impact on gaming history.

I remember the draw of the original arcade was that you has to fight the controls, master the handling, drift like a pro, fight the inertia, adapt to the different terrains and traction with particles flying around and the helicopter blowing dust in your view. I didnt get any of that charisma with the sequels.

How did SR Revo move the genre forward? It didn't. It died. It was forgotten. Not a single game picked up where that flavour of gaming left off. Probably because is wasnt a direction anyone had any interest in. Did the original Sega Rally make a monumental impact in gaming? Absolutely. For the first time ever we had texture mapped realistically modelled cars with realistic handling. Gran Turismo picked up the realism baton and ran with it. Crazy Taxi and need for speed ran off with the arcade baton. Sega rally, the game that both games evolved from became irrelevant and its sequels didn't change that.

Sega Rally Revo did nothing to change that. It pretended it existed in its own little bubble despite the fact everything the original did had been taken to the next level in various forms by all the other competition.

Its not that i didn't want a new Sega rally. I really did, but I always had Sega Rally down as a revolutionary trend setting title. I expected the same. We didn't get that. We got a cheap cash in designed to keep the franchise alive. People didn't but it. It will probably never resurface. Revo tried too hard to 'be' Sega Rally and in the process failed to capture anything that made it the revolutionary title it was.

Just go on to Youtube and check out some of the videos from 1995 and people reactions to the original title, how their jaws drop, how incredulous they are. Sega were at their peak and everyone executions were sky high. Then check out the muted responses to Revo in 2006.

Revo wasn't a bad game, it just wasn't Sega rally. only. If they really couldn't build anything fresh and revolutionary on the old Sega Rally model, better just to do what all the other competitors did and take the best of what it started and develop it into something awesome and innovative. In my opinion, the weather, graphics and handling of Drive Club are innovative and will probably be remembered fondlier than Revo.

Shame Sega Rally 3 is delisted so quickly, with all the other delisted SEGA games SEGA must only use short term licences. I'd love a chance to buy it and Outrun on XBLA.

Synth

Mario Kart is essentially its own genre and Mario Kart 8 is the absolute pinnacle in terms of track design, handling, art direction in the series. Nothing comes close. It set the standard in 1995 and continues to do so while remaining fresh and relevant to this day. Sega Rally, had its chance and failed, not once (2006) but twice (Revo). You could skin it as any other title and it still would have made zero impact on gaming history.

I remember the draw of the original arcade was that you has to fight the controls, master the handling, drift like a pro, fight the inertia, adapt to the different terrains and traction with particles flying around and the helicopter blowing dust in your view. I didnt get any of that charisma with the sequels.

How did SR Revo move the genre forward? It didn't. It died. It was forgotten. Not a single game picked up where that flavour of gaming left off. Probably because is wasnt a direction anyone had any interest in. Did the original Sega Rally make a monumental impact in gaming? Absolutely. For the first time ever we had texture mapped realistically modelled cars with realistic handling. Gran Turismo picked up the realism baton and ran with it. Crazy Taxi and need for speed ran off with the arcade baton. Sega rally, the game that both games evolved from became irrelevant and its sequels didn't change that.

Sega Rally Revo did nothing to change that. It pretended it existed in its own little bubble despite the fact everything the original did had been taken to the next level in various forms by all the other competition.

Its not that i didn't want a new Sega rally. I really did, but I always had Sega Rally down as a revolutionary trend setting title. I expected the same. We didn't get that. We got a cheap cash in designed to keep the franchise alive. People didn't but it. It will probably never resurface. Revo tried too hard to 'be' Sega Rally and in the process failed to capture anything that made it the revolutionary title it was.

Just go on to Youtube and check out some of the videos from 1995 and people reactions to the original title, how their jaws drop, how incredulous they are. Sega were at their peak and everyone executions were sky high. Then check out the muted responses to Revo in 2006.

Revo wasn't a bad game, it just wasn't Sega rally. only. If they really couldn't build anything fresh and revolutionary on the old Sega Rally model, better just to do what all the other competitors did and take the best of what it started and develop it into something awesome and innovative. In my opinion, the weather, graphics and handling of Drive Club are innovative and will probably be remembered fondlier than Revo.

I didn't mean that it moved the genre forwards in terms of everything else borrowing from it. That sometimes just doesn't happen (Perfect Dark and Shenmue are two other situations that immediately come to mind). Sega Rally Revo represented an actual step forward however in the way the car interacts with the road surface... which is a pretty big fucking deal for a racing game. That other games (even those that should take stuff like this into consideration) don't have it is a failing on their end, not Sega Rally Revo's. There's no good reason (outside of possible performance considerations) why Motorstorm games don't have actual track deformation (despite receiving praise for its faked graphical effect). Same goes for the Dirt series, Forza Horizon etc. These games all truthfully represent a rather significant step backwards in an area that should be core to their concept.

Gran Turismo is a completely seperate thing, and has pretty much nothing to do with Sega Rally, and took essentially nothing from it. That you're actually offering up Need for Speed and Crazy Taxi of all things as other examples, makes me think that you see the series in a very different way... some overall representation of racers for the time itself. This was kinda hinted at when you claimed that Sega Rally was AM3 besting AM2's Daytona USA. It didn't, because it wasn't even trying to accomplish the same things. Daytona USA is also one of the most successful arcades of all time, in a way that Sega Rally, at no point ever was. These are subgenres, and Sega Rally competes with Gran Turismo and Forza, no more than Wipeout or Mario Kart do. And certainly not fucking Crazy Taxi... are you mad?

Even when you remain the pinnacle of your genre, you won't garner the same reactions in the future that you do at first. Gran Turismo, whilst still a big deal, does not ellicit the same response that it used to, and it hasn't really since GT3. Virtua Fighter has been the best fighter at the time of pretty much every release it's ever had, but nothing will cause the same sort of reactions that we saw from Virtua Fighter 1 through 3. These games were hitting during the infancy of 3d graphics and mechanics. They provoked a reaction in people that nothing does today. Not Crysis, not The Order, not Driveclub, nothing.

Now as for Driveclub, tell me what it's actually doing that's really innovative for a racer (rather than just looking pretty). PGR4 despite not being dynamic represents nearly everything Driveclub entails, and even a decent amount that Driveclub doesn't. PGR4 knows what an actual puddle is, and icy roads... along with the weather that exists in Driveclub. Driveclub's claim to fame is basically just making the rain look good, it's behind PGR of 2008 in essentially everything relating to the game's mechanics. I don't even know what you're trying to imply by including the handling as innovative... the game essentially sold itself on trying to provide the same simcade balance that PGR popularised, but has a handling system so comparably damaged, that it's quite possibly the number one reason cited for why people don't enjoy that game in general. If you like it, then fine... but it's not a step forward for the genre, it's numerous steps back. It's funny actually, because when the game gets compared with those that actually are moving the genre forward (like say Forza Horizon 2), most people will defend Driveclub by exclaiming how it's not trying to be the new shit, and harkens back to simpler times of racers gone by. Basically that Driveclub "pretended it existed in its own little bubble" whilst the rest of the genre moved on.

At least Sega Rally Revo had some real progression at it's time of release, that actually was new, and is still not matched.

P.S. Sonic Racing Transformed is better than Mario Kart has ever been. Mario Kart is a good example of a game that's very much stuck in the past, regardless of how well it still performs (much like Nintendo in general tbh).

bumpkin

I owned Revo and played it a bunch, but the "Arcade" version that came out on XBLA (and PSN?) was way more fun to play, IMHO.

Not only did I buy Sega Rally Revo, I bought the 360, PS3, and PSP versions. Ha!

Oh, and Sega Rally Online Arcade for PS3, though I consider that a different game.

I heard the arcade version destroys the home console versions, is that true?

I didn't mean that it moved the genre forwards in terms of everything else borrowing from it. That sometimes just doesn't happen (Perfect Dark and Shenmue are two other situations that immediately come to mind). Sega Rally Revo represented an actual step forward however in the way the car interacts with the road surface... which is a pretty big fucking deal for a racing game. That other games (even those that should take stuff like this into consideration) don't have it is a failing on their end, not Sega Rally Revo's. There's no good reason (outside of possible performance considerations) why Motorstorm games don't have actual track deformation (despite receiving praise for its faked graphical effect). Same goes for the Dirt series, Forza Horizon etc. These games all truthfully represent a rather significant step backwards in an area that should be core to their concept.

Gran Turismo is a completely seperate thing, and has pretty much nothing to do with Sega Rally, and took essentially nothing from it. That you're actually offering up Need for Speed and Crazy Taxi of all things as other examples, makes me think that you see the series in a very different way... some overall representation of racers for the time itself. This was kinda hinted at when you claimed that Sega Rally was AM3 besting AM2's Daytona USA. It didn't, because it wasn't even trying to accomplish the same things. Daytona USA is also one of the most successful arcades of all time, in a way that Sega Rally, at no point ever was. These are subgenres, and Sega Rally competes with Gran Turismo and Forza, no more than Wipeout or Mario Kart do. And certainly not fucking Crazy Taxi... are you mad?

Even when you remain the pinnacle of your genre, you won't garner the same reactions in the future that you do at first. Gran Turismo, whilst still a big deal, does not ellicit the same response that it used to, and it hasn't really since GT3. Virtua Fighter has been the best fighter at the time of pretty much every release it's ever had, but nothing will cause the same sort of reactions that we saw from Virtua Fighter 1 through 3. These games were hitting during the infancy of 3d graphics and mechanics. They provoked a reaction in people that nothing does today. Not Crysis, not The Order, not Driveclub, nothing.

Now as for Driveclub, tell me what it's actually doing that's really innovative for a racer (rather than just looking pretty). PGR4 despite not being dynamic represents nearly everything Driveclub entails, and even a decent amount that Driveclub doesn't. PGR4 knows what an actual puddle is, and icy roads... along with the weather that exists in Driveclub. Driveclub's claim to fame is basically just making the rain look good, it's behind PGR of 2008 in essentially everything relating to the game's mechanics. I don't even know what you're trying to imply by including the handling as innovative... the game essentially sold itself on trying to provide the same simcade balance that PGR popularised, but has a handling system so comparably damaged, that it's quite possibly the number one reason cited for why people don't enjoy that game in general. If you like it, then fine... but it's not a step forward for the genre, it's numerous steps back. It's funny actually, because when the game gets compared with those that actually are moving the genre forward (like say Forza Horizon 2), most people will defend Driveclub by exclaiming how it's not trying to be the new shit, and harkens back to simpler times of racers gone by. Basically that Driveclub "pretended it existed in its own little bubble" whilst the rest of the genre moved on.

At least Sega Rally Revo had some real progression at it's time of release, that actually was new, and is still not matched.

P.S. Sonic Racing Transformed is better than Mario Kart has ever been. Mario Kart is a good example of a game that's very much stuck in the past, regardless of how well it still performs (much like Nintendo in general tbh).
Preach, brother. Preach. True words here.

nkarafo

One of the shittiest PC ports ever. I tried everything but couldn't make it run smoothly on my 8800GT. And i still have the same problem with 960GTX. The game stutters horribly it seems on windows 7 and Nvidia cards according to some forums.

The console version isn't worth it as well since it only runs at 30 fps.

Missed opportunity, this game.

I heard the arcade version destroys the home console versions, is that true?
Of course it's true. It runs at 60fps. Looks and feels so much better because of it.

I had it on PC, so I could run it at 60fps and I loved it. 30fps on console probably hurt the game for a lot of people.
What card/OS you have?

Is this the same as Sega Rally Online Arcade on Xbox Live in EU? I have that on my 360. Really fun game, though I need to go digging into my downloads hstory whenever I want to reinstall it.

Of course it's true. It runs at 60fps. Looks and feels so much better because of it.

Never got the chance to play the arcade version sadly, but I had read something of that note on some websites back in the day.

Gonna watch some YT videos in the meanwhile to remind myself of my second-class status regarding this game.

Mario Kart is essentially its own genre and Mario Kart 8 is the absolute pinnacle in terms of track design, handling, art direction in the series. Nothing comes close. It set the standard in 1995 and continues to do so while remaining fresh and relevant to this day.
I'm just gonna say this; as a series, Mario Kart is overrated.

I'm not surprised at that, but it doesn't make that fact any less true. The best in the series is undoubtedly Double Dash, and is the only MK I ever really dug into. The driving model there is perfect. MK Wii was such a step back it made me kind of apathetic to the series. The SNES game's sprite work makes playing that version kind of rough even w/ the Mode 7 applied, and it's not like I can't enjoy 2D-scaling racers. It's just that the best one of that era is Outrunners (arcade version), not Mario Kart.

I don't have nostalgia on my side for MK64 but like a lot of N64 3D games that draw distance can be an issue for me. It's not even the best racer on the N64, but it's pretty decent I'll admit. I just in no way subscribe to this notion that Nintendo is the best racing game developer out there (lol, they never were), or that they can't be challenged on the kart racing subgenre front.

Is this the same as Sega Rally Online Arcade on Xbox Live in EU? I have that on my 360. Really fun game, though I need to go digging into my downloads hstory whenever I want to reinstall it.
Nah. Online Arcade reuses a lot of Revo's assets, but the game is set up complately different. OA was limited to 3 courses, plus one bonus like traditional Sega Rally, Revo had lots of variations of the courses in the 4 (I think) different areas. And there were different championships to compete in. It had a lot more variety, imo. Though I love both games.

Syriel

Great game, I enjoyed playing through this. It's sad it didn't sell....
Didn't they do a really cheap digital version of it a while ago on PSN?
Edit: Seems the digital version was a spin-off?

Revo (the disc version) was developed alongside SR3.

SROA (the PSN/XBLA release) was a port of SR3.

One of the shittiest PC ports ever. I tried everything but couldn't make it run smoothly on my 8800GT. And i still have the same problem with 960GTX. The game stutters horribly it seems on windows 7 and Nvidia cards according to some forums.

How widespread do these issues seem to be?

Because I played it again recently when I had a GTX780 and could run it at max settings, 4K60FPS even on that card. I was amazed at how well it ran the whole time.

No. They had tried too hard to ape classic Sega Rally and the 'deformed terrain' shtick just didnt do it for me.. Maybe you're too young to remember but when Sega Rally was released in 1995, model 2 technology was only just developing. AM2, AM3 were all in competition. Budgets were astronomical.

Sega Rally was not kowtowing, basing itself on any previous game. Yeah, there was this Daytona game that was quite popular. Sega Rally was a racing game, distinct, pioneering and different. It was built to be the most advanced, cutting edge piece of software on the most advanced cutting edge piece of hardware. It had no predecessors. It was carving itself out to be a monumental game in its own right.

The print media was in a frenzy when the beta of Sega Rally was shown, 'will this game match up to Daytona?' were the headlines. And it did, and then some. AM3 finally bested AM2.

To be fair, it was Sega in it's heyday. Everything they touched turned to gold. Their studios were bold and ambitious. They were defining genres, laying out the next big thing, every studio would study and try to emulate them as companies watch out for Apple's developments today.

In a world where Gran Turismo and Forza existed (and numerous other rally games), Sega Racing Studios should have been more bold and ambitious.

Look at how Tomb Raider was revived from the grave. Admittedly a huge budget and a huge amount of talent a trust was needed.

I've been playing Sega Rally since the Saturn days. I'm by no means an expert, but I know the series well, and seem to be a bit older than you are expecting ;)

Regarding the bolded sections,
the track deformation was quite critically acclaimed if my memory serves, so that definitely seems to be more your personal opinion than anything indicative of the game's actual quality.

Regarding your second point, I think the quote below sums things up quote nicely. I remember the year Sega Rally Revo came out, and there were a bunch of AAA racers that year. I think Revo just got lost in the shuffle for whatever reason.

If it was 6 months early, perhaps it would have done better financially and critically. In the end though, I agree that the game wasn't ambitious enough to compete in such a fierce market. Ironically, for a Sega racer, I would assume Revo had the biggest budget of any Racer they produced, it certainly had by far the best production values and had a significant amount of content. But It needed to really blow people's socks off with a deep feature set, and that's something the developers would have had to get ok'd from the Sega execs.

Perhaps Kenny would be willing to shed some light on whether the game had any planned features cut?

Edge Magazine
Perhaps, in this fastest of genres, it’s simply six months too late...in a race with "Forza Motorsport 2," "PGR4," "Dirt" and even the likes of "MotoGP '07," there’s the unmistakeable feel that Sega Rally’s been superseded before it leaves the grid.

CLEEK

I bought Sega Rally (wasn't called Revo in UK) on 360 when it released. Also have the cut down PSN version.

What the IGN article fails to mention, and likely a major contributing factor to why it flopped at retail, is that Sega in their infinite wisdom, decided to release the game the same week as Halo 3. Of all the games to decide to go up against. Idiots.

I booked off a few days off work for Halo 3 and bought Sega Rally along side it. I have glorious memories of playing Sega Rally as a palette cleanser between Halo sessions.

The game was so good, but the balance was fucked as CPU cars didn't obey the same laws of physics as you. It was noticeable on the the harder difficulty. Even though the brake lights shone on the CPU cars, they would magically power around tight bends without losing any speed.

kinn

GAME OVER YEAAAH!!!!

I enjoyed the game. Cant believe Sega closed the studio down after one release. Was it true that they were working on a hurricane chasing game after?

What about that PS2 only Sega Rally game? Anyone tried that?

Phatcorns

Dude, I loved this game so much. I am not even big into racing games, but I remember going to a cousin's wedding and having the demo on my 360 and playing it in the hotel room, it was awesome. Then I got the full game, played through it, and enjoyed every bit of it. Really great game. Great music too, still have the canyon track in my itunes.

nkarafo

How widespread do these issues seem to be?

Because I played it again recently when I had a GTX780 and could run it at max settings, 4K60FPS even on that card. I was amazed at how well it ran the whole time.
Im not sure.

I was searching on various forums and many people seemed to have the same problems. There were some fixes and dll files, i tried everything, the game still stuttered horribly (like running at 20-25 fps) even at lowest settings (they didn't matter). I rage uninstalled it and i tried again when i got my brand new GTX 960. Same problems. I deleted it and never looked back since.

Synth

Would just like to chime in that I've not had the stuttering issues on my machine either. My brother tried playing it back at launch with an 8800GT and it was a disaster. I played it with a GTX460 and had no problems.

Inuhanyou

Believes Dragon Quest is a franchise managed by Sony
What do you mean "nobody" I bought Sega Rally Revo a long time ago and loved it to bits.

I loved the emphasis on drifting and how the tire tracks realistically cratered into the ground and stayed there. Great game.

LegionX

One of only a very few PS3 games I've never sold after finishing. I thought it was great and loved the handling put in to the game. The deformable terrain was pretty cool back at the time as well.

Shame it didn't sell well, it deserved to

GAME OVER YEAAAH!!!!

I enjoyed the game. Cant believe Sega closed the studio down after one release. Was it true that they were working on a hurricane chasing game after?

What about that PS2 only Sega Rally game? Anyone tried that?

I have the PS2 SR game, it was alright.. quite a different approach (again) to the series. The best part of it was that it came with a port of the original SR game, and it was brilliant.

dark10x

Digital Foundry pixel pusher
It was 30fps, and the exact reason I didn't buy it. Sega Rally should be 60fps, it's an arcade franchise ffs. I do hope you voiced your dissatisfaction with that design choice when you were working on the game.
It should but, unfortunately, we've yet to receive a 60fps home console port of any Sega Rally game. Well, I guess that's not true if you count that PS2 game.

I always wanted a copy of Sega Rally Revo. I bought the Xbox Live Arcade version hoping it was just a retooled version of Revo, but that ended up being a weird pseudo-port of the Arcade version of Revo and not the full game, so it was kind of a let down.

I remember the GiantBomb quicklook being especially harsh. I remember Ryan Davis going on about how "Who even cares about Sega Rally anymore when we have DiRT?"

I still don't understand why he was so mean about it. There are many flavors of racing games and sometimes you don't want something as hardcore as DiRT.

Azzawon

Good god those adverts were awful.

I remember getting the demo back in the day on my 360 and loving it, but couldn't afford it when Burnout Paradise and PGR4 were just around the corner.

I might pick it up cheap and run through it at some point, SROA was good fun too.

Jamesways

I bought it twice or maybe even 3 times on the 360. Really enjoyed it. Loved the deformation.

It was hard though, especially in the later stages.

I always wanted a copy of Sega Rally Revo. I bought the Xbox Live Arcade version hoping it was just a retooled version of Revo, but that ended up being a weird pseudo-port of the Arcade version of Revo and not the full game, so it was kind of a let down.

I remember the GiantBomb quicklook being especially harsh. I remember Ryan Davis going on about how "Who even cares about Sega Rally anymore when we have DiRT?"

I still don't understand why he was so mean about it. There are many flavors of racing games and sometimes you don't want something as hardcore as DiRT.

I did a quick search on ebay for the 360 version and you can find some for a few quid, can't imagine it's too expensive to buy anywhere now if you look about.

I'm not surprised at that, but it doesn't make that fact any less true. The best in the series is undoubtedly Double Dash, and is the only MK I ever really dug into.

Brave to be talking about what's "true" with opinions like that.

Anyway this was one of my first games for the 360 and I played it to death. The original Sega Rally was one of my favourite games of all time and although there was a tiny bit of magic missing (largely down to childhood nostalgia), this totally nailed it in all other aspects. Specifically the great care given to track surface deformation. Loved it.

MaLDo

Would just like to chime in that I've not had the stuttering issues on my machine either. My brother tried playing it back at launch with an 8800GT and it was a disaster. I played it with a GTX460 and had no problems.

Sorry, I think it's impossible. I spent one week changing hardware components to fix this game and can't be fixed. Only "restart race" option fixes the stuttering.

Synth

Sorry, I think it's impossible. I spent one week changing hardware components to fix this game and can't be fixed. Only "restart race" option fixes the stuttering.

Dunno what to say really. I played quite a bit of it and didn't notice any issues. This came up in a previous discussion, and someone linked me to a youtube video that showed their experience with it, and I'd definitely have noticed that if it was happening when I played.

I'd give it another go, but I bought my copy directly off Sega's website, and there doesn't actually seem to be anyway to redownload it from there now.

It is interesting the restart would apparently be the fix... I can't really think why that would solve it for anyone tbh.

Panajev2001a

GAF's Pleasant Genius
Having worked on this game, it was quite a nice surprise to wake up this morning to see an article written about it! Some very happy and sad memories (for obvious reasons) about that time in my life.

http://uk.ign.com/articles/2015/07/15/the-sega-rally-reboot-that-nobody-bought

SEGA-Rally-Revo-IGN_07-720x405.jpg

SEGA-Rally-Revo-IGN_05-720x405.jpg

Some quotes

You guys made a really awesome Rally game and should be very proud of it :).

Top Bottom