• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I'm not gonna lie, I really loved Dragonball GT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you think Pan was strong enough to beat Frieza from the namek saga? hell was she strong enough to beat a cell jr.

I think she could take on Frieza. I'm not sure if she'd beat him - not without SSJ. Though, I'm sure during the fight she would attain it easily.

An aside, I do think Tien by the end of the series could take on Frieza. Piccolo too.

FreeMufasa

I think she could take on Frieza. I'm not sure if she'd beat him - not without SSJ. Though, I'm sure during the fight she would attain it easily.

An aside, I do think Tien by the end of the series could take on Frieza. Piccolo too.

I think people always overestimate how strong the humans got. I feel end of Z humans ended up around Sayain saga vegeta. Maybe tien got to ginyu level (not counting filler bs)

There's just no way any human could wax first form frieza

I think people always overestimate how strong the humans got. I feel end of Z humans ended up around Sayain saga vegeta. Maybe tien got to ginyu level (not counting filler bs)

There's just no way any human could wax first form frieza

I don't know. I see how Tien did against Semi-Perfect Cell and I have a hard time believing that he wouldn't have been able to hold his own.

No he didn't actually fight Cell, but he held him back while 18 escaped. Cell wasn't messing around and was legitimately locked down by his attack. He probably could've held him there indefinitely if he didn't run out of energy. Semi-Perfect Cell was considerably more powerful than Frieza, and I think this feat, however small, says a lot about Tien.

I also think putting them at Saiyan Saga Vegeta is a little on the low side. I would say Krillin was stronger than that when Guru unlocked his power on Namek. Yamcha I would agree with, he's a scrub.

Was watching GT last night and it's a relic of the 90's. Not that it's a bad thing at all, but its aesthetically 90's, OG Dragonball and Z are timeless

CSX

I dug these up this morning :)

CyZZuv-UAAQnCjB.jpg:large

These are the VCDs of Dragon Ball GT Cantonese dub. Apparently the only official release of GT in Hong Kong was these VCDs but then the chances of these being bootleg are high being 90's Asia and all :p.

I believe I told this story before.

I was born in Hong Kong in the early 90's when GT was airing and my family immigrated to the US before I turned 5. Because of this, I actually watched all of the Dragon Ball series (minus Super) backwards! I watched GT in Hong Kong on TV and the VCDs my parents got me. When I moved to the US, the TV was airing eternal loops of the Raditz battle. When Z finally finished, there were some networks reairing original DB ("Return to where it all began!") which I watched.

Since GT was my first exposure to DB, I probably like it more than most people would. I remember trying to sing along the opening song without realizing that it was in a completely different language lol (Original japanese soundtrack in cantonese dub)

I remember getting all sad in the ending too T__T

Now the waves of nostalgia of hearing the original soundtrack is enough to well up some feels.

Oblivion

Fetishing muscular manly men in skintight hosery

Of course Piccolo would. When he absorbed Kami, he was the strongest character in the series. Hell, he arguably might have been able to beat Freeza before that as well, since he was able to easily dispatch Dr. Gero.

CryptiK

Cell Jr's were stronger than Frieza they completely rekt all the Z Fighters including the Super Saiyans. If she can beat him Pan GT can beat Frieza from Frieza Saga.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom