• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

In this thread, we beg for FREE XBL Gold Trials and other XBLM/PSN download codes

Bruiserk

Actually, I'd take a PSN+ code for however long of a duration. I'd use it to buy Ghost of Sparta, since that is the only way they sell it individually on PS3. I already played Chains of Olympus multiple times so buying the collection seems like a waste.

jayb

does anyone have a spare Battlefield 1943 PSN code? I believe it came free with Battlefield 3 for PS3.

Card Boy

Banned
Please PM me a PSN $20/$50 code. I bet of you, i would be grateful. I got a Dungeons of Dredmor key i can give in exchange.

I want $50 cash from each member of NeoGAF. Figure out my address yourself. I expect all deliveries to arrive at my home by the end of next week or legal action will be taken.

Aurizen

I want $50 cash from each member of NeoGAF. Figure out my address yourself. I expect all deliveries to arrive at my home by the end of next week or legal action will be taken.

BRTky.jpg

Sikbeni10

Banned
Well I'd not consider it begging but if anybody was so kind as to give me a 1 month PS+ key so I could try it out and see what all the fuss is that would most certainly be appreciated.

If not, thanks for reading this post. ;)

Hate to ask, but I'm kinda in a bind.

Currently, Im fighting with Sony rewards and captial one over the playstation card. You see, I got the bonus credit (which I blew on Turbografx games to play on vita ) but they refuse to honor the free year of PS+ deal (over a matter of 2 fucking days!)

Only problem is that now sega has the first Alex Kidd on sale for plus members for a buck; it's one week only, so if Sony drags its heels on getting back to me on my complaint, I'll miss it.

If anyone can throw a free 1 month trial of plus my way (us version), I'd truly appreciate it. If not, thanks anyways

JdFoX187

Banned
Hate to do this, but my Gold is expiring two days before payday and I'm wanting to get in some Reach time before Halo 4. Anyone have a spare 48 hour code they could part with? I would be in someone's debt.

Aspiring

Like everyone I hate doing this but I wanted to play some battlefield 1943 on xbox live and I have no money for the game. I don't expect it for free but all I have to offer is one month of playstation plus (euro I think) or mortal kombat the movie and soundtrack from the komplete edition (US xbox live)

So thanks if possible

lefantome

I'd like a XBL 1 month gold so i can play, put all my savegames on the cloud and format the hdd which has became very slow since 2005.

blackseedboy

Neo Member
i'd like a 12 month ps+ pass for my usa account, i'm already a ps+ user in europe, some free games in europe are different from usa...

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
I'd like a 20$ PSN code.

I've been broke for some time (No luck finding a job since last year) and I rarely get money to actually buy games.

I'd like a red 2012 BWM with all leather interior. If you give me a blue one or some old piece of shit, like a 2011, I will hate you forever for ruining my life. IT HAS TO BE RED, like Suzie got a green one and we like totes laugh at that stupid poor bitch AND I DON'T WANT TO BE LIKE THAT STUPID SLUT SUZIE!

tch

Spent all my money on halo 4, only to realize I don't have Live... I'd love a code if anyone could spare one, especially since I'm mostly hyped for the multiplayer.

Flunkie

Banned
if anyone has IGN PS+ keys left over or whatever, send them my way. had no time to exploit that deal, was too busy begging for ports

Servbot #42

Unconfirmed Member
if anyone has IGN PS+ keys left over or whatever, send them my way. had no time to exploit that deal, was too busy begging for ports

Yeah if someone would have a spare plus code i would very much appreciate getting my hands on one, i just got a PS3 so i want to see what plus it's like.

Top Bottom