• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

In this thread, we beg for FREE XBL Gold Trials and other XBLM/PSN download codes

Foshy

Does anyone have one of these EU 1-month PS+ trial codes left that were given away left and right some time ago? Would be very nice.

jsnepo

i need a trial of a us ps+ even for just 24 hours so that i can retrieve my bioshock save from the cloud. for some reason my local save is corrupted. anyone here can help? i don‘t have plans of subscribing right now as i already have a backlog.

Bumblebeetuna

Gold Member
Hey do they make 200 point XBL codes? I think I remember having one with my XBL starter kit. Anyways I am like 100 points shy of enough Allards for this Sonic game for one of my kids and don't wanna add whatever the minimum amount is so if anyone has one, please? I do have a code for Twisted Metal Black on PS3 I could shoot back your way. Or if someone has a code for Sonic Adventure 2 on PS3, we could trade that way. Thanks.

cj_iwakura

I'm not sure if this is a thing, but there's a 360 at work which we need Gold on to get something running, so a code worth a day/week or so to test it out would be golden if anyone's willing.

I was told this was the place to beg for a PSN+ code. So if anyone has it in the kindness of their heart, would they be willing to share a PSN+ code with me please?

Archpath1

Asking for any available xbl trials please
Been low on cash to renew and been lucky enough for 2 months running on trials that i recieved from some friends , thanks for any

J-Tier

Anyone have the Playstation Allstars Isaac & Zeus dlc from GOW that they arent going to use? PM me please.

Wouldn't mind a PM as well if anyone else has one after dsigns1. PS All Stars has been pretty damn fun, and I fully intend on getting Isaac and Zeus. But if anyone has a spare code from the God of War Ascension that they don't plan on using, I wouldn't mind saving some money.

Yuripaw

Banned
So...first time I'm requesting something like this, but does anyone have a Hunter Edition code for Crysis 3 on xbox 360?

Bought my brother a used copy of this game for his bday, but it was used, so there was no code.

Ghazi

I was wondering if anyone with Bing Rewards (or another way) was willing to get me 400msp since I'm 310msp short from being able to buy GTA IV on demand (800msp) while it's on sale this week. Obviously I don't expect to just have it so I'm willing to trade you 600msp back as I earn it from Bing Rewards since I don't have enough points to be able to get GTA IV now.

Thanks!

Famassu

The first one to quote me will get a free month of PS+, the second one to quote me will get a code for 24 Journey & Flower avatars.

Oh, and US people, won't work on European PSN.

BTHR Zero X

I never thought I would use this thread but, I am looking for some of the Gears Of War Judgement Pre-order and bonus codes. Since most of them were US only so me being a brit kinda got boned =/

the ones I need are

Alex Brand
Gears 3 Baird
Jungle Tai
Young Marcus
Brisk Armor
Big Game Weapon Skin
Brisk Weapon Skin
Team Metal Weapon Skin

any help would be amazing as my completionist OCD is killing me =/

jbug617

Banned
Same here. Willing to trade up to 3 CN codes for a Luigi or Pokemon code so I can get Mario 3D.

I got a Luigi if you want to trade.

Also I got a 2 week Xbox Gold, 48hrs Xbox Gold and a copy of Gears of War to giveaway to anyone. Just reply first and let me know which one you want.

Top Bottom