• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

In this thread, we beg for FREE XBL Gold Trials and other XBLM/PSN download codes

Rtas

Has anyone got a BF3 online pass code for the xbox 360? Bought a used copy of the game and as I'm buying Halo 4 as my only game for the rest of the year I haven't got the money to spend on the code. If anyones got one it'd be much appreciated

XBL gold trial please? I'd like to do the American Express offer for getting the online achievement for a Spartan Ops mission.

Would like an Xbox live trial, pretty please. My gold is about to expire and I really don't want it to happen while playing Halo 4. I don't have the time or money to go get another card now.

Bullza2o

I would like a 48 hour trial please. I can only play Xbox on weekends, so it would be perfect when I play Halo on Saturday.

hanzo

Banned
looking for a 48 hour trial of live. Want to play some black ops II. I want to hear racist remarks by 12 year olds :)

I have a game on rental from Redbox, and I just remembered a friend has it and is online with it. Unfortunately my Gold lapsed, and I haven't seen a good deal lately, so I really appreciate a 48 hour Xbox trial code, if someone has a spare one.

Edit: Nevermind, managed to scrounge one in a copy of Test Drive Unlimited I had.

milsorgen

Banned
First enter First get

I have a 14 day XBL trial I am pretty sure is still good:
MVK3M TKTYG JVWCB F9FJ2 FCFF3

I also have a 48hr code I am not sure on as it came with Rainbow 6 many, many moons ago:

GHWRG V49CP 44W3K 6Y4JX FCY7W

SirKhalid

1 Month Xbox Live Gold Trial

Will PM to the first person to post a photo of a rabbit

The one from wiki!
250px-Rabbit_in_montana.jpg

Danny 117

Does anyone have a spare 48 hour code I could have? Money's tight until christmas and I really want to play some multiplayer :(

Top Bottom