• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

In this thread, we beg for FREE XBL Gold Trials and other XBLM/PSN download codes

JMizzlin

Does anyone have a code for 160 ms points, please?
I've got 470 and am 130 away from getting Just Cause 2 GonD for 600.

Would be much appreciated :) Thanks.

Does anyone have a spare code for / copy of Terraria on Steam? My nephew keeps using my Steam account, I want to give him his own account.

Anyone have a xbox live trial I could have? Would like to try Battleblock Theater online to see if it's worth resubscribing. Appreciate it!

Edit: Thanks Doffen, really appreciate it.

geeko

Looking for any spare XBL gold code if anyone has one. Today's my day off and I want to play some Halo/COD with my buddies and my gold just ran out. I am a little short on moneyz ATM.

Thanks in advance.

SmokeMaxX

Looking for any spare XBL gold code if anyone has one. Today's my day off and I want to play some Halo/COD with my buddies and my gold just ran out. I am a little short on moneyz ATM.

Thanks in advance.

I'll see if I can find a 2 day code for you. I'll PM it to you. In the meantime, here are some random codes. Quote to reveal.

Dead Space 3 Limited Edition Unlocks and Online Pass:

geeko

Christ, it was me last post...... Feel kinda like a douchbag asking again but I'm looking for another 48hr code like the last post.

Geez, I can't wait to get paid :/

notworksafe

Anyone have a 48 hour Live code I could beg off them?

Doing a full co-op playthrough of Star Trek this weekend for a charity game marathon and realized that I'll need gold to play online. :(

Quick

Banned
Anybody have spare Club Nintendo codes they're willing to part with? Looking to get 180 coins, not all at once, of course.

I don't like begging, but I'm only 20 coins away from Platinum status on Club Nintendo and I probably won't be able to get any more games. If anyone has a code laying around they won't use, send it my way!

Alright, got a 48hr gold from GAF and bought Dark Souls on sale, but now I'm missing 80 points for the DLC (got 520).

Any kind soul with a random ~80 pts code so I don't have to pay full price ?
Thanks.

eXeál

Banned
Yes, PS+ EU codes would be greatly appreciated, please! Tons of (damage - Phreak ®) gratitude and love forever!!

Willeth

Running up on the deadline for Nintendo's So Many Games promo and thought I'd fish - if anyone has a Club Nintendo code they aren't going to use I'd love to get it to be able to play Animal Crossing with a friend. Cheers :)

Onionkid

Hey, does anyone have a (US) 48 hour XBL Gold code? Trying to get a friend online with me! Would be much appreciated!

Sajjaja

Any one got a 30 day trial for US/CAN PS+? Hitman Absolution is on there and I've been wanting to play it for a while, but not enough for me to justify a sub to PS+.

udiie

This is somewhat out of left-field but, last year at PAX when I was passing by the Bethesda booth near the end of the week, one of the employees offered to let me take whatever codes were left as they had a whole pile extra; I actually forgot about these codes until this thread title reminded me. Mind you, these are only avatar accessories for the Xbox 360, but to anyone who is interested, I have many to give away.

EDIT: LoL codes gone

4iLvl6dh.jpg

Doom 3 Pinkie Avatar Acc.
blvZCnwh.jpg

Dishonored Corvo Mask, Gears Baird Mask
BlCgfvEh.jpg

Sorry for the flood, please don't be mad at me :)

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
This is somewhat out of left-field but, last year at PAX when I was passing by the Bethesda booth near the end of the week, one of the employees offered to let me take whatever codes were left as they had a whole pile extra; I actually forgot about these codes until this thread title reminded me. Mind you, these are only avatar accessories for the Xbox 360, but to anyone who is interested, I have many to give away.

ALSO, me and my friends do not play League of Legends, so these Arcade Sona skins should be a plus to anyone who wants them.
]
Sorry for the flood, please don't be mad at me :)

I wouldn't mind a pinkie code.

Firehead

ALSO, me and my friends do not play League of Legends, so these Arcade Sona skins should be a plus to anyone who wants them.

http://i.imgur.com/4iLvl6dh.jpg[IMG]
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/blvZCnwh.jpg[IMG]
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/1qnTi4rh.jpg[IMG]
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/BlCgfvEh.jpg[IMG]

Sorry for the flood, please don't be mad at me :)[/QUOTE]

Seems all the Sonas were taken. Love that skin. :(

Edit:

Did manage to get a pinky and dishonored mask, though.
Took 7HF3X-THHF9-7G7VW-GQYMQ-33C4Z for the Dishonored mask and YG2W7-HTVH2-9WRP7-Y9H66-RGQ7Z or Pinky.

Thanks a bunch! :)

Top Bottom