• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

INDIE GAME : The Movie Thread: Out 12 June on DD | Steam | iTunes

coma1138

Banned
I liked the movie a lot. I don't think any of them came off well, with Team Meat probably coming off the best and Fish the worst.

coma1138

Banned
Why do you think Team Meat did not come off well?
I don't hold it against them, because I'm sure the situation was insanely stressful (and the end result was an awesome game), but they (really just the skinny dude) came off as a bit of a nut job and some of the complaining/blaming he did, when it was at least partially the fact they were a small team that was probably a little bit in over their head and couldn't meet the demands of being part of a promotion with a big corporation...which they agreed to be a part of, and in the end (as far as I can tell) paid off.

Like I said, they came off the best. I guess it was just the avoidance of taking some personal responsibility for the situation that bugged me.

By comparison though, I thought the movie made Blow seem delusional and Fish seem incompetent, so it could be worse, lol.

Not sure if this was posted:

http://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/...-edition-adds-300-minutes-of-new-content.aspx

Indie Game: The Movie Special Edition Adds 300+ Minutes Of New Content

It seems fitting that a movie about video games would get post-release content in the form of a special edition.

You can either purchase and download the extra content through Steam as DLC if you purchased the movie that way originally, or you can buy the physical 3-disc set that includes three Blu-rays (or DVDs) and has packaging art designed by Super Meat Boy creator Edmund McMillen. Physical and digital versions of the special edition will be available on July 24.

You can check out the trailer for the new special edition below, and you can head here to learn about all the extra content and pre-order your copy.

Bit of a mega bump.

I watched the movie about a year a go and just noticed that the 'Life After' is on Netflix also.

Inspired me to download Super Meat Boy and play it on BC on my Xbox One.

Top Bottom