• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Indie Games 2014 [September] Now Voting - Post 287!

Moobabe

New thread up soon. Just formatting the voting results now.

New thread has some really nice games.

Also: I hereby declare Baddy, Panda and me - the holy Indie voting trinity. Pretty sure us three have participated in most votings in the past few months.

Stop slacking guys :p Even if you only have time for a few hours per month, you could still easily try 5-10 recommendations from others in the thread.

Is there still time?!

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
Is there still time?!

How long do you still need?

Maybe Toma could put up the thread and hold off the voting count for a week or something

Most people who actually visit the thread do that probably only once or twice to look through the OP, so I'd prefer having the OP complete on the first day.

How long do you still need?

Most people who actually visit the thread do that probably only once or twice to look through the OP, so I'd prefer having the OP complete on the first day.
Ah, okay. Makes sense

Didn't get to try as many of the free games as I had wanted from this month. I'll post the rest of my impressions over the weekend in the new thread (got a 5 day weekend! Woo hoo)

Do any of you check out Warpdoor?

Moobabe

Let's do this!

I'll edit later to add detailed impressions and what not!

Voting

-------- Yes Please --------

Mind: Path To Thalamus
Infinity Wars
Hop and Slide

-------- Yes Maybe ---------

Awe
Bear Hero
Cavern Kings

------- No Please ---------

Bedrock
Avenging Angel

Haven't played as much or as many games as I would like this month - the two week holiday didn't help. Plus I'm finding it SUPER hard to motivate myself to do so after being at work such long days :(

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
Let's do this!

I'll edit later to add detailed impressions and what not!

Voting

-------- Yes Please --------

Mind: Path To Thalamus
Infinity Wars
Hop and Slide

-------- Yes Maybe ---------

Awe
Bear Hero
Cavern Kings

------- No Please ---------

Bedrock
Avenging Angel

Haven't played as much or as many games as I would like this month - the two week holiday didn't help. Plus I'm finding it SUPER hard to motivate myself to do so after being at work such long days :(

Yes! Love you Moo! Mind definitely deserves a vote more.

Late Voting HOOOO!

1. Rex Rocket
2. Five Nights at Freddy's
3. 80 Days
4. Gang Beasts
5. Mountain
6. Sorcery
7. Sorcery 2
8. Super Time Force

If I'm too late then feel free to ignore this post.

Toma

Late Voting HOOOO!

1. Rex Rocket
2. Five Nights at Freddy's
3. 80 Days
4. Gang Beasts
5. Mountain
6. Sorcery
7. Sorcery 2
8. Super Time Force

If I'm too late then feel free to ignore this post.

I'd love to read your impressions on Freddy. I dont think you posted them somewhere.

I'd love to read your impressions on Freddy. I dont think you posted them somewhere.

I'll post up some thoughts with pleasure, although it might have to wait a day. I am on my nexus at the moment and I don't really like writing long posts on touch interfaces so I can't really write a few paragraphs on Freddy's till I get back to my main computer. If the new thread is up before that happens I'll post my impressions in there.

Someone's an inkle fan...
First time checking out their games?

I am an inkle fan yeah, they do good work. I've actually followed them for a bit though, I was a Fighting Fantasy fan in my youth so I got the first Sorcery on a bit of an impulse a while back and enjoyed it so much that I've followed their stuff since and of course got 80 Days on release.

Top Bottom