• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Indivisible: Valkyrie Profile/Metroid, Indiegogo, PC/Mac/Linux/PS4/XB1 -- funded!

Cellsai

Oh dang this is awesome news!
Went back into the mess that is my 5 different pledges to set a few copies of the game to Switch!

Mario confirmed as next guest character?

Just saw the Switch trailer. I'm grabbing this for PS4, but damn is it nice to see this coming to the Switch. Switch is gearing up to be a RPG beast; let's hope we see stuff like Cosmic Star Heroine on it, too.

That physical edition is so tempting.

Hastati

So happy about the Switch port, changed mine over on backerkit as well. Feels like a perfect fit, hope it sells like gangbusters on release.

Ravidrath

Indivisible seems to be racking up the E3 Showfloor Nominations (can be seen on their Twitter), always a good thing!

Man, there was a time when we weren't even going to be at E3, and we figured we may as well be because the Backer Preview would be close then.

Glad we did - the response was great, and I'm absolutely blown away that we got some awards.

Man, there was a time when we weren't even going to be at E3, and we figured we may as well be because the Backer Preview would be close then.

Glad we did - the response was great, and I'm absolutely blown away that we got some awards.

It's been nice to see the game getting some extra attention as a result. Hopefully this will put it on more people's radar.

Ravidrath

Anime Expo 2017 is coming up quickly!

In addition to our usual panel, this year we'll have a signing session with Yoh Yoshinari himself, and giving out postcards with an (amazing) piece of Indivisible artwork by this legendary animator.

tumblr_orte2bBdzv1uzx2jzo1_1280.png

Moonlight

Banned
Really glad I'll be able to attend again this year. Yoshinari himself (and that amazing art by him) being around for a signing is already well worth the price of admission. Hopefully you guys get a really good shout-out from the Trigger panel, too.

Also Ravid, can you say what the odds of playable demo kiosks are?

In addition to our usual panel, this year we'll have a signing session with Yoh Yoshinari himself, and giving out postcards with an (amazing) piece of Indivisible artwork by this legendary animator.

This is fantastic. Based Yoshinari.

Ravidrath

Also Ravid, can you say what the odds of playable demo kiosks are?

100%.

Working on the logistics for it now, but we'll probably have three stations with the latest build.

And everyone that backed at a tier that gets them the game will get to play that build in the coming weeks.

tsundoku

I've been avoiding coverage since I backed this ages ago, so the new Qadira is an unfortunate surprise to me. This is such a downgrade, she's lost all her charm. I understand simplifying for animation purposes but even the new eyes look off.

CT4ZDl7WcAEjqph.png
oO1z9JR.png

Most everything else looking good but this is still a bummer to me.

The one on the right is the new design? Looks way better to me
sacrificing inner details for a stronger silhouette and colour blocking, should work way more with the game's palette swapping

Lime

Sorry to be a downer, but not Yoshinari's best work, I'd say. I don't get why he chose to color the torso-band and the beads the same color as Anya's skin.

Ravidrath

Sorry to be a downer, but not Yoshinari's best work, I'd say. I don't get why he chose to color the torso-band and the beads the same color as Anya's skin.

We asked for a sketch for this postcard, and honestly we were just expecting black and white.

This is the only thing I've ever crowdfunded. No regrets. Looks really good, including the changes.

Glad we're keeping you happy - I think you'll enjoy the Backer Preview we'll be releasing a few weeks.

AnGer

I think it looks nice.

Shame I can't be at AX - but, since I'm already here, will either you or your partners at 505 showcase the game at gamescom in two months?

Ultimadrago

The one on the right is the new design? Looks way better to me
sacrificing inner details for a stronger silhouette and colour blocking, should work way more with the game's palette swapping

I prefer new Qadira as well.

Also, I am looking forward to trying out that Backer Preview once it goes live!

Skidd

My heart just started beating like hell (in a good way) when I saw this. Super happy for (and jealous of) you guys.

That is indeed, a wonderful sketch ;)

I've been avoiding coverage since I backed this ages ago, so the new Qadira is an unfortunate surprise to me. This is such a downgrade, she's lost all her charm. I understand simplifying for animation purposes but even the new eyes look off.

CT4ZDl7WcAEjqph.png
oO1z9JR.png

Most everything else looking good but this is still a bummer to me.

The one on the left is from this game right? because I prefer the one on the right.

Ravidrath

The one on the left is from this game right? because I prefer the one on the right.

One on the left is what we showed during the campaign, one of the right is the final design after we streamlined it to make it possible to animate, unified the character style, etc.

One on the left is what we showed during the campaign, one of the right is the final design after we streamlined it to make it possible to animate, unified the character style, etc.

Personally I feel the final design fits the design of the game better, though I do like the Dragon Quest-esque feel of the campaign version.

Anbec7

All these news... is the backer update coming out soon?
The mythical 2 weeks returns? Lol

Loved these week news so far!

Top Bottom