• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

inFAMOUS: Second Son - Digital Preorder

Thought this was pretty cool to see today. You get the digital extras of the Limited Edition with the digital preorder.

https://store.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/#!/en-us/cid=UP9000-CUSA00223_00-SECONDSONSHIP000

Pre Order inFAMOUS Second Son before 03/21/14 to get upgraded to the inFAMOUS Second Son Limited Edition!
Providing more for the same price as the regular retail copy of inFAMOUS Second Son, the Limited Edition packs additional in-game missions that reveal more about the events leading up to Delsin’s story. Completing these added missions will unlock an exclusive in-game jacket designed in honor of Cole MacGrath!

o Limited Edition Contents:
Full copy of inFAMOUS Second Son.
Exclusive in-game vests for inFAMOUS Second designed by Seattle locals Penny Arcade, iam8bit, San Diego street artist Exist 1981 and artista y disenadora, Jos.
Unlock Cole’s Jacket for Delsin to wear in the Bonus Exclusive Downloadable Content, Cole’s Legacy:
Uncover what happened between the devastating events of inFAMOUS 2 and inFAMOUS Second Son in Cole’s Legacy.

Cole MacGrath’s actions in New Marias set in motion a chain of events leading to the now forceful occupation of Seattle by the oppressive Department of Unified Protection. Cole’s Legacy bridges the gap in time with a series of missions Delsin Rowe must complete that reveal unique insights into how the world of inFAMOUS Second Son came to be.

This item is being licensed or sublicensed to you by Sony Computer Entertainment America and is subject to the Network Terms of Service and User Agreement, this item’s use restrictions and other applicable terms located at www.us.playstation.com/support/useragreements. If you do not wish to accept all these terms, do not download this item. One-time license fee for play on purchasing account’s designated, primary PS4™ system and other PS4 systems when signed in with purchasing account.

©2013 Sony Computer Entertainment America LLC. inFAMOUS Second Son is a trademark of Sony Computer Entertainment America LLC. Developed by Sucker Punch Productions LLC. The Space Needle is a registered trademark of Space Needle LLC and is used under license.

deadpixel

Banned
I wonder if it was cut from the game for this edition or did the story ruin the pacing. Now that I think about it, this is what Ubisoft should have done with AC3. Cut out haythem and stick him in a free DLC.

genbatzu

I wonder if it was cut from the game for this edition or did the story ruin the pacing. Now that I think about it, this is what Ubisoft should have done with AC3. Cut out haythem and stick him in a free DLC.

but Haythem is the only good thing about AC3 q_q

the should've cut out whiny connor and made Haythem the Maincharacter ~

I'm in such a strange place right now, I really want to go full digital with my PS4 for remote play etc, but then I think how much extra I will end up paying and a lack of resale value....

Will be picking this up day one, just need to decide on what format!

FeiRR

Banned
That would be great! I would let them keep the goodies if they brought a preload system to either console.

Preload worked on PS3 in EU. I had Bioshock Infinite preloaded a week before the release. Then some idiots ripped GTAV apart and shared assets from the game before it was released and Sony stopped offering preloads :(

I'll get a digital copy anyway. I've been enjoying the digital only on PSV/PS4 and almost half cheaper US prices to what we have in EU.

Hasney

Hm, might take a risk and pre-order it on the US store. Sometimes the DLC then works on the UK account, sometimes not. We shall see.

tensuke

Neat-o! I was thinking about getting the limited edition but if it's already sold out on Amazon, I don't think my chances will be good getting it elsewhere. Digital will probably be the way to go I guess.

mmitt

quick question, if I buy a $50 PSN card on amazon and activate it on my (secondary) US account, does the game work when I switch to my primary EU account? any limitations?

games cost €70 (~$95) here at retail and on PSN :-/

skynidas

Banned
quick question, if I buy a $50 PSN card on amazon and activate it on my (secondary) US account, does the game work when I switch to my primary EU account? any limitations?

games cost €70 (~$95) here at retail and on PSN :-/

yup, it will work, i have done this with every ps4 game that i have bought, just set your PS4 as the primary system on the US account

mmitt

yup, it will work, i have done this with every ps4 game that i have bought

that's some fantastic news, thanks a lot :)
so hard to find games cheaper where I live. small town with 3 stores who sell games, all at MSRP.
great to have a good solution now

skynidas

Banned
that's some fantastic news, thanks a lot :)
so hard to find games cheaper where I live. small town with 3 stores who sell games, all at MSRP.
great to have a good solution now

i feel you. here in Spain , games are also super expensive and it's great to be able to get them so cheap on the US PlayStation Store.

DeVeAn

I'm in such a strange place right now, I really want to go full digital with my PS4 for remote play etc, but then I think how much extra I will end up paying and a lack of resale value....

Will be picking this up day one, just need to decide on what format!
I was the same. I do digital knowing that I can't resale makes me wiser to each purchase. Only buy what I really want.

Hrm. I have the regular disc edition pre-ordered, but I want those extra missions without all the extra stuff the hard copy CE comes with.

Bah.

Loudninja

Hrm. I have the regular disc edition pre-ordered, but I want those extra missions without all the extra stuff the hard copy CE comes with.

Bah.
Hmm?

Limited Run!

Providing more for the same price as the regular retail copy of inFAMOUS Second Son, the Limited Edition packs additional in-game missions that reveal more about the events leading up to Delsin’s story. Completing these added missions will unlock an exclusive in-game jacket designed in honor of Cole MacGrath!

Limited Edition Contents

Unlock Cole’s Jacket for Delsin to wear in the Bonus Exclusive Downloadable Content, Cole’s Legacy:

Uncover what happened between the devastating events of inFAMOUS 2 and inFAMOUS Second Son in Cole’s Legacy.

Cole MacGrath’s actions in New Marias set in motion a chain of events leading to the now forceful occupation of Seattle by the oppressive Department of Unified Protection. Cole’s Legacy bridges the gap in time with a series of missions Delsin Rowe must complete that reveal unique insights into how the world of inFAMOUS Second Son came to be.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00BGAA0SU/?tag=neogaf0e-20

Kuro

Does anyone know if the boxart for the CE is final? I still think its ugly but I'm keeping the preorder. Maybe the actual game case inside of it is better?

Top Bottom