• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Infamous: Second Son Screenshot Contest

Blz7OivIcAAnbsG.jpg:orig

ThatsDamnGood_zps7994fe2b.gif

viveks86

I want to confirm if spoilerific pix can be posted and will be acceptable?

I'm going to say go ahead. Wouldn't make sense to limit parts of the game for the contest. Besides, there already is a massive spoiler on the first page. I recommend tagging them so that people can look away if they want to

Deadly Cyclone

Pride of Iowa State
Holy shit at some of these. I have one i want to enter but it was pre-patch and the ugly UI is on it. I may try to replicate it soon.

EDIT: Here it is, I may replace it later. This is pre-effects and hide HUD, FYI.

BkvlFKxCIAAz5RX.jpg:orig

Rated-G

InVky1C.jpg

I'm not great at taking pictures, but this is definitely my favorite that I've taken, as it actually looks a little professional, like a comic promo or something. My other shots... not so much. Half the time I forget to hide the Photo Mode HUD and don't even realize it until I'm looking at the pictures later. I'm getting better though, at least I think...

Jonboy

Are we required to use the 2nd PSN account trick or can we just use the photo from twitter/facebook?

Will that have any impact on the judging?

Stillmatic

Wow, crazy images in here. Here's my attempt not using any filters, I haven't really played around with them yet. If I get some time I might update.

Edit 1:

Previous entry:

Current:

AndyD

aka andydumi
I hope people stop quoting pictures to discuss. It breaks the flow of submissions. If you want to comment, just quote but remove the picture, that way we can look it up at will.

Maybe it should be in the OP if others agree?

Any feedback would be very much appreciated.

This is a great area for a picture! I do have one suggestion though: how about perching/crouching Delsin on the rocks overseeing the pond or something. It kind of kills the mood to see him just sanding knee-deep in a pond, despite the great atmosphere ;)

Top Bottom