• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Injustice 2 - Fighter Pack 2 Reveal Trailer

Scotia

Banned
Two guest characters? For fucksake.

Raiden looks like fucking ass

Hell Boy is cool but two guest characters in one pack is bullshit

At least they did Black Manta

Spinky

Even though they're unsurprisingly going overboard with the guests I'm kinda hype for Hellboy, at least he's a freaking comic book character.

Raiden looks hilariously dumb, I laughed.

Say what you want but Boon was right that one character people gonna be surprised by.

Since they changed the order i guess Fighter Pack 3 gonna be now Atom, Enchantress and Rorschach/Spawn.

Would also even out the 2 MK and 2 comic guest characters.

Zombine

Banned
Has hellboy crossed into the dc universe before? Or is this the first time?

latest

NRS is pretty awful with these guest characters though. I can think of more than a dozen DC characters I would rather see in this instead of more stupid Mortal Kombat characters and a guest from Dark Horse

Thores

Can anyone tell if Hellboy is being voiced by Ton Perlman? I sure hope he is, but I'm not holding my breath.

Hellboy is a GREAT pick, by the way. I'm hyped for his intro and clash dialogue.

IbukiLordSA

The Raiden thing really puts a damper on this pack, I just don't understand their reasoning behind another MK character making it into the roster, makes no sense to me.

Black Manta was obvious but the Hellboy reveal if definitely a surprise I did not expect that, looking forward to seeing some of his gameplay.

The Raiden thing really puts a damper on this pack, I just don't understand their reasoning behind another MK character making it into the roster, makes no sense to me.

Yeah, did they run out of DC characters already?

The first guest Mortalkombat characters felt silly as they will anyways make MK XI next, i doubt anyone was missing and wanting more MK cast in Injustice...

delSai

"The MK character was the best selling DLC in Injustice 1 so lets put in two this time!"

Staf

Couldn't care less about Mortal kombat characters. But i might redownload Injustice and buy it for fucking Black Manta and Hellboy though!

People dont understand.

If theres a MK character on the left side of character select screen there also needs to be one on the right side.

Only 1 would look whack. You people kill my OCD.

I knew from the beginning there wont be just 3 guest characters. Thats a uneven number.

As the time pass, Constantine and Plastic Man are looking more and more impossible. Two guests on a single pack it's bullshit, unless pack 3 doesn't have any so that kinda evens things out.
Hyped for Hellboy and Manta doe.

Sillverrr

I have read all of Hellboy, so as you can imagine I'm a massive fan. Anyone lamenting his appearance should check out the comics, or the Ron Pearlman movies. The tone is pretty dark in the same vein as some of Batman's adventures.

Black mantra was the right choice and hellboy wasn't someone I expected but I can appreciate his inclusion. Raiden has no place showing up.

vg260

I can go either way on guests. I think MK characters are a waste, but a comic book character crossover in a Superhero game fits pretty well, and the chance for that to happen isn't frequent, so I'm happy with Hellboy. I'd actually like to see Spawn too.

BLACK MANTA FUCK YEAH!!!!!

Hellboy is cool too. Hope he'll mention their fantastic team-up comic during his intro against Batman.

Raiden... Whatever.

I hope we'll still see Spawn at some point. The 90s kid in me would be quite excited.

Top Bottom