• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Injustice 2 |OT| Grodd's Among Us

@InjusticeGame Tweeted this image yesterday, giving me the impression that Sub-Zero's trailer will be shown at some point during E3.

ijgolIu.jpg

Sub-Zero would be awesome.

Gotta be honest. The hypest thing about Red Hood was that he is out of the way and we can concentrate on Sub-Zero and Starfire now.

Never thought i would be more hype for a Guest character than a DC. The Red Hood we got is so boring and forgettable to me. But thats Red Hood eh.

sinkfla87

Sub-Zero would be awesome.

Gotta be honest. The hypest thing about Red Hood was that he is out of the way and we can concentrate on Sub-Zero and Starfire now.

Never thought i would be more hype for a Guest character than a DC. The Red Hood we got is so boring and forgettable to me. But thats Red Hood eh.

Honestly, I can't argue with your red hood summary. He isn't a bad character per se but I think I've had more fun playing as every other character in the game than him haha. He feels so generic.

Spinky

I find Red Hood sort of fun to play but he still feels a bit eh. It's like, whatever. Nothing about him feels special or anything.

sinkfla87

because he is. They nailed him perfectly :p

BA DUM TISS

Haha, Red Hood fans should be happy then they didn't stray from the source material. I'm honestly even more excited for Sub Zero now as I hope he won't be disappointing, I like the character in previous NRS games so my hopes are high lol.

patchday

Wish Cheetah had more head gear options. Seems like there is only like 3 variations for her epic head pieces. Lazy! Granted Superman is somehow way worse off. only like 1-2 variations. Such a let down

delSai

So I guess a Talia al Gul PS for Robin is out of the question too probably.

Yeah i wouldnt expect Gender Swaps in this game. I would imagine there might also be an outrage like that one girl on Twitter who was PISSED that Vixen was just a skin. That was funny.

The Activity modifiers are hilarious. The Nekron modifier has undead grabbing your character from your ground. When they do, your character sort of behaves like a drunkard lol. Quite funny to watch.

JAXXX

Wish Cheetah had more head gear options. Seems like there is only like 3 variations for her epic head pieces. Lazy! Granted Superman is somehow way worse off. only like 1-2 variations. Such a let down

i like her options...
maxresdefault.jpg

images

injustice-4-998960.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Injustice-2-Gear-System.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

what look are you searching for?

Kai Dracon

Writing a dinosaur space opera symphony
Red Hood feels wildly unimpressive.

He lacks the power, drama, and spark that the other characters all have in at least some of their moves and animations, for sure.

Everyone has a few signature moves that stand out. I like the way RH plays and find his tactics intriguing, but he's just not as interesting as the rest of the cast so far.

Even Cheetah turned out to be a lot more interesting than she initially looked.

ZeroX03

Banned
Are those going to be a regular weekend thing?

Not as far as I know, we can just look ahead a few weeks in the game's multiverse schedule and that's when they're coming back.

I expect a patch to come involving a fix for some related stuff... I'll post up if it doesn't.

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
My time might be off by a bit, but is it taking you more than like ten seconds to win a match? It shouldn't. You should be able to fit two fights in per minute.
I usually end up winning each match in 40 seconds or less (The timer ends at around 260 every time and I have it start at 300). How the hell are you winning them in 10 seconds? Draining each life bar takes me around 18-20 seconds. Am I missing out on combos that drain half their bar so you can just do two "moves" to drain a full bar?

All Red Hoods good intros are against premier skins that you never see. He doesn't reuse any dialogue against them but he only has one or two intros for the main cast lame.

ZeroX03

Banned
I usually end up winning each match in 40 seconds or less (The timer ends at around 260 every time and I have it start at 300). How the hell are you winning them in 10 seconds? Draining each life bar takes me around 18-20 seconds. Am I missing out on combos that drain half their bar so you can just do two "moves" to drain a full bar?

First, set all your equipment into strength and ability.

Second, make sure your opponent is level 1 and scaling is off.

Third, find a strong quick combo, or a string you can spam that won't knock down. Or just a strong projectile.

Finally, and most importantly... set it to one round, dummy.

Ravek

Banned

Third, find a strong quick combo, or a string you can spam that won't knock down. Or just a strong projectile.

Setting it to one round doesn't change the amount of experience you get?

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member

L OH FUCKING L

hahahahahhaha, OMG I really am a dummy. Jeeeeeez. But like the guy above me said, 1 round doesn't reduce XP gained?

Zetta

I don't know if everyone knew but Collateral Damaga multiverse is giving a random ability on the Cold Fusion fight.

Ravek

Banned
L OH FUCKING L

hahahahahhaha, OMG I really am a dummy. Jeeeeeez. But like the guy above me said, 1 round doesn't reduce XP gained?

I changed the settings and yeah it reduces the XP but it's so quick to finish a match that it'll make up for it over time.

Top Bottom