• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Injustice 2 |OT| Grodd's Among Us

delSai

How many PS4 people are still looking for an active guild? We might not get 50, but i think even 20 or whatever that actually do stuff in guild multiverse might not be bad.

Neverwas

I have Red Hood downloaded, but he's stopped showing up on my select screen...

I had to restart the game a couple times before he showed up for me. I think I ended up going into Practice mode, found him there, and then had access to him elsewhere. Completely anecdotal, but that's what I went through this morning.

Zetta

Totally missed that. Thanks

So far i only saw abilities as objective rewards so i didnt bother looking.

This is the first time I've seen them giving an ability out of one of these but I started checking all new multiverses since they started giving abilities. The way I see it they'll sneak some in to random verses to keep people on their toes lol.

patchday

surely gaf can cough up at least 20+ active members to form a second XL guild.

(I'm in the first one though so dont count me in)

Razmos

I have to say again that The Flash with the vampiric modifier is easily one of the most bullshit encounters in the game

Drewfonse

I'm a little confused about multiverse. I completed all 3 parts of one, but the world didn't change color, and the individual pillars inside of the world didn't either. Didn't get the finishing bonus.

I failed to get a bronze in one challenge. Is that why?

I'm a little confused about multiverse. I completed all 3 parts of one, but the world didn't change color, and the individual pillars inside of the world didn't either. Didn't get the finishing bonus.

Some Multiverse events you can do ad nauseum until the world disappears. The rewards change though. There are also Objectives for each world (use a specific character, get a certain medal level, etc.,) that you can complete for more bonuses.

Zetta

Which Multiverse event is it?, also you can always check what is asked of you to get the completion for the bonus with the triangle button on PS4.

Keym

The towers turn blue when you get a gold score on them. I don't think the world themselves change colors.

Xeteh

Wow. I totally agree! Hastag Injustice. Let's kick it back to the host and get hype to talk about stuff everyone knows about.

It was obnoxious the first time he read a tweet I was like okay yeah, this is dumb... then the second one was something even worse like "#Injustice2 really lovin da red hood can't wait for Starfire #e32017"... burn it down, we failed.

Spinky

Sub-Zero's throw, super and winpose are all fucking awesome. Presentation-wise he's great.

But his gameplay looks ResidentSleeper.

And DOUBLE ICE CLONE????(?????)

Razmos

The presenter is obnoxiously loud and enthusiastic and the audience is literally asleep. I feel like they just grabbed a few people who were wandering aimlessly around and asked them to fill in the seats.

Also fuck the lack of any Premier Skin or shader reveal.

Sub-zero looks better than I expected, but I'm still salty about his inclusion. I wouldn't be salty if he was the only guest character though, but both him and Raiden is too much and it makes me dislike both of them.

Also:
"We were thinking of adding another sword using character but decided against it because we already have Robin"
*Cue sword wielding Sub-zero trailer*

"We were thinking of adding another sword using character but decided against it because we already have Robin"

I was thinking that as well. I guess his shape shifting weapons gives them a plausible excuse, but still...Also, I'm sure the sword character was Katana too.

Ravek

Banned
Guild is comin up in a minute!

Subs throw and victory screen... damn. That wasn't bad at all

Sweet

---

Has NR said anything about Watchmen characters? As far as they def are not happening, they'd consider it, maybe or anything at all?

fernoca

Also:
Though the sword is not his main fighting style, is all around ice. There's a sword, hammer, daggers, ice clones on top of using his hands mostly.

delSai

New Guild is open on PS4!

ID: QQ5F3

Please mention your Gaf Name when you join and please contribute to the Guild Multiverse!

Edit: I'll let everyone in when i wake up, i need some sleep lol

Got to play a bit last night, Red Hood seems like he won't be my character but looking forward to what people do with him.

Also did the other side of the storyline. Think today I'll grind out Batman to 20 for the cool looking glowy armor heh. Same with Aquaman, this guy beats me too much for me to not know how to play him.

Anyone have thoughts on the Aquaman vs. Robin match up because it seems like Waterboy here walks all over him.

Marvel

could never
Sub looking awesome.

Loved him in X, was concerned they would change too much. Similar yet tweaked with new shit too, good shit NRS.

Top Bottom