• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Injustice 2 |OT| Grodd's Among Us

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
So I was just wondering why they seem to be going a little try-hard to give the "New Harley" an iconic line by making her say "Again, again!" in every form of media she shows up in now. Is this from some new backstory thing they added in the comics? It seems vaguely related to the abused-and-likes-it thing Harley had going which possibly turned into something like "I realized my liking it was actually a manifestation of my resilience under any circumstances so now my crazy-level acceptance of abuse is instead my strength through hardships while now self-emancipated from the abuse" but none of that is covered in her just randomly saying "Again, again!" removed from all context in movies or games so I'm not sure.

patchday

Well I just call the multiverses = wormholes sometimes; basically EVE Online terminology for a universe that's open for a limited time.

CaptNink

So why do I keep getting paired with people way above my level and skill grade in Casual MP? It's no fun getting bodied by tricked out lvl 20 Deadshots with epic gear. :(

patchday

So why do I keep getting paired with people way above my level and skill grade in Casual MP? It's no fun getting bodied by tricked out lvl 20 Deadshots with epic gear. :(

Trick to Deadshot (at least with Bats) is I try to pressure them asap up close. did well against him last few times I've seen them.

It's Bane I dread like no other. I havent had a chance to play for past few days online but last time I was on it felt like matchmaker just kept sending Banes my way. I dread Bane and Dr. Fate I kid you not. Red Hood can be nasty in Casual if they have Akimbo guns too.

But honestly why aren't you L20 too?? The game levels your guys for you. just put on the AI and use something to keep pressing X. All my guys been L20 with all epics since 2nd or 3rd week. I used ps4 remote play + autohotkey script with AI in endless mode

Thanks to the recent update i have my motherbox hoarding under control (well reasonably under control lol). I've had 0, but then quickly see my tally sky rocket again. I've cleared it a few times in recent days but build up soon after, for example yesterday after another clean out. I racked up 80 motherboxes in less than 2 hours.

I'm not playing it as often (maybe 1-2 hours a day now compared to 6-10 in the height of my addiction), but still have some fun with it. Awaiting Sub-Zero as well!

bubumiao

Can't seem to get Sub-Zero in my game (restarted my console once). Tried to go to the PlayStation store on my laptop to see if I could download him there. The page can't be found. I guess I'm not gonna play as him tonight. :(

delSai

I still don't like getting a MK over DC character BUT at least Sub is fun to play as. Already liking him more than Scorpion.

Strider

SubZero day :)

As soon as he's live on the US store I'll start playing. Haven't been playing too much over the past couple of weeks just waiting for him to drop...

Probity

I'm still waiting on this silly US store lol

Edit: 1 hour later still not up lol. Good job US, you're doing a great job updating an American game made by an American company with a character made in another American game in America.

Oh well, at least I tried. Got to play that multiple diamond + platinum multiverse at least.

Been playing with Sub-Zero for a bit, need to adapt (even though he was my main in MKX... I need to get used to him in Injustice 2).

I know not many are thrilled with MK characters being in the Injustice game.......... but I'd totally be down for another MK v DC Universe title!!

clockpunk

I'm really enjoying Sub Zero's moveset - already have him levelled up to 11. Long hoped for a sequel to MKvsDC (which I thought had a great story) - perhaps the continued success of such crossovers will help spur on such a development.

For what it's worth, in order to download (on Xbox One) I had to go to store, click on the Warrior Pass pack, which includes boxes for all included items, for which Sub Zero was here and ready for installation. Still can't see him available on the store proper, with in-game or out.

For what it's worth, in order to download (on Xbox One) I had to go to store, click on the Warrior Pass pack, which includes boxes for all included items, for which Sub Zero was here and ready for installation. Still can't see him available on the store proper, with in-game or out.

I just went on the dashboard, manage game and downloaded the Sub-Zero content there and he was available in the character select screen straight away. God bless the ultimate edition.

Marvel

could never
God he's awesome, only Lv 6 atm. Really want some gear, bought the Rain shader.

Also

Atrocarator: You've eacaped vengeance too long
Sub: You mistake me for Bi-Han

Ohhhh snap, Ed pls give us Noob in MK11.

clockpunk

I just went on the dashboard, manage game and downloaded the Sub-Zero content there and he was available in the character select screen straight away. God bless the ultimate edition.

Ah, I recalled having to do the same thing wit Red Hood - must just be the way to access new stuff a few hours early. But absolutely - Suv looks awesome with the Demon shader!

CaptNink

But honestly why aren't you L20 too?? The game levels your guys for you. just put on the AI and use something to keep pressing X. All my guys been L20 with all epics since 2nd or 3rd week. I used ps4 remote play + autohotkey script with AI in endless mode

Yeah, I'm too old-fashioned: I need to earn that XP, dangit! :p

I need to practice more against spam-heavy Deadshots. Once I was able to get close, I was doing damage and the Deadshot was having trouble defending. But once he got some room, he was back to keeping me pinned with that triple wrist cannon move.

Ashtar

I'm really liking Sub, I just don't know how to deal with Cheetah when she rushes you down (I think thats the proper term) She got me in a corner and beat me savagely. Otherwise he's alright
Harley and Sub zero are my two mains.
Also thanks for all the guild loot boxes I actually got a couple shaders now

delSai

I really need the Reptile Shader for Sub.

Also there's a Watchtower Stream for the Mobile version in 20 minutes if anyone's interested in it.

Hmm, sub feels fun, sure.. But his only overhead followup is after a high starter string and while there is a low ender so you get a 50/50 going you can't special cancel the low and its not a hard knockdown so the risk-reward is skewed in favor of blocking the overhead which is also -9 so punishable. he has no 6 framer, 11 frame D2(although its a good d2) his starting low is unsafe (-6, -9 if you end the string, -4 if you special cancel but the range on ice burst isn't great and it has a 23 frame startup so you can backdash it. can't convert off of D1 with anything other than slide as far as im seeing. He's not as amazing on paper as Red Hood is all i'm saying, who I was freaking out over from day 1. Anyone else feeling this way?

I'm excited to see what people find with him though. specifically I think the clone setups are gonna be cheap. So I am optimistic about the character despite all that. And I like his damage output.

Really enjoying Sub-Zero. Honestly can't wait for the remaining DLC characters. This game has me hooked for longer than I thought it would I think due to the absence of a lot of things in MKX that frustrated the shit out of me.

Frida Kahlo

Neo Member
I'm actually surprised how much fun Sub-Z seems! His blade intro makes me weep for Killer Frost though... Firestorm is finally playable and she's m.i.a!!! :'(

dcelw540

Can anyone tell me did they change leveling up? I'm finding I'm barely getting any exp and get 3 credits for combos upwards to 300-400 damage when before i was getting 30 credits.

acidagfc

Can anyone tell me did they change leveling up? I'm finding I'm barely getting any exp and get 3 credits for combos upwards to 300-400 damage when before i was getting 30 credits.

Are you fighting same level characters? XP and credits are nerfed severely when fighting anyone 5 or more level below you.

I really need the Reptile Shader for Sub.

Also there's a Watchtower Stream for the Mobile version in 20 minutes if anyone's interested in it.

Anything interesting? I dropped the mobile version after 2 days. Weirdly hard to level up, no real potential to get rare characters, and 10x? pulling took way to long from my estimate. This is all unpaid btw. Not to mention missing effects, sounds, music ect. Hopefully it was a big patch/event additions to make it worth playing other than linking for Grid.

Gonna play this for the first time in a while for Subs. Really waiting for Black Manta though. Only Atrocitus stood out as a character I liked, the lack of Green Lantern changes and other characters being a bit meh for my taste made me lose interest quick after a while.

Top Bottom