• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Injustice 2 |OT| Grodd's Among Us

patchday

Man I am soooooo looking forward to Starfire. She looks like the ultimate cute little waifu. I hope her equipment will have a little variety. Poison Ivy looks sooo cute but her equipment options are not very diverse

Yeah I just saw Wonder Woman movie other day and was depressed cause she's so awesome in the movie.

I was so depressed when I watched her combine her bracelets to emit a concussive blast and when she deflected bullets. Not to mention superleaps.
Come on NRS lets get some fixes in. This random trait makes me feel like I'm back in Hearthstone (fun game but in a fighter I'm not expecting RNG to play a role). Need to overhaul this trait and give us Air dash. I was just looking at Wonder Woman in my character selection last night. She looks so great. But my lab time gets devoted to my other characters for now

JAXXX

Man I am soooooo looking forward to Starfire. She looks like the ultimate cute little waifu. I hope her equipment will have a little variety. Poison Ivy looks sooo cute but her equipment options are not very diverse

Yeah I just saw Wonder Woman movie other day and was depressed cause she's so awesome in the movie.

I was so depressed when I watched her combine her bracelets to emit a concussive blast and when she deflected bullets. Not to mention superleaps.
Come on NRS lets get some fixes in. This random trait makes me feel like I'm back in Hearthstone (fun game but in a fighter I'm not expecting RNG to play a role). Need to overhaul this trait and give us Air dash. I was just looking at Wonder Woman in my character selection last night. She looks so great. But my lab time gets devoted to my other characters for now
yeah i was kind of shocked how limited Poison Ivy's gear is. Every mid/torso piece has that leaf choker. very strange...
eta.
i wish that the characters had more hair choices like the Jokers does. esp the female fighters.

Ed Boon Talks Sub-Zero & Teases Black Manta
Injustice 2's newest DLC isn't just cool—it's Sub-Zero! In this DC All Access games clip, special correspondent Rahul Kohli talks to Netherrealm Creative Director Ed Boon about bringing the frosty Mortal Kombat fighter to the world of Injustice 2. What Sub-Zero move is unique to Injustice 2? Which DC comic artist is behind Sub-Zero's look in the game? And is that really Black Manta's helmet in the announcement trailer? Ed opens up about all this and more, so when it comes to this clip, you'll want to FINISH HIM—er, it.

Xeteh

I got the Hori Fighting Commander 4 from Big Brett on GAF for SFV, I love it for that since its a 6 button fighting game but it feels less useful for Injustice. Though I've gotten a ton of use out of the turbo button.

patchday

Yeah would be great to see her for sure

He also did the Scorpion design for Injustice 1.

Never played with Scorp in IJ1 its the weirdest thing. I didnt buy him for IJ1. Later, I got him when I acquired IJ1 Ultimate (only cause he was included) but never did play with him til MKX dropped

I got the Hori Fighting Commander 4 from Big Brett on GAF for SFV, I love it for that since its a 6 button fighting game but it feels less useful for Injustice. Though I've gotten a ton of use out of the turbo button.

That's the only reason why I would get it, but don't want to spend on it just for that reason.

Probity

I'm pretty new to fighting games, haven't played since I was a kid. Are arcade-style controllers generally better than a normal gamepad?

Probity

This game works well with a regular dual shock 4 controller.

I've found that to be true. My only issue is that I can't seem to get the analog stick to work how I want. It's almost too precise and I miss the directional keys I'm attempting to hit, so I'm always using the d-pad. I just wanted to know if the issue can be resolved another way or if I would have a better time.

I've found that to be true. My only issue is that I can't seem to get the analog stick to work how I want. It's almost too precise and I miss the directional keys I'm attempting to hit, so I'm always using the d-pad. I just wanted to know if the issue can be resolved another way or if I would have a better time.

People generally use the dpad for fighting games. But if you want to keep using the analog stick there are a few options like disabling release check/negative edge and input shortcuts you could mess around with in the controller options and maybe it would help.

I'd recommend sticking to the dpad and disabling release check.

f@luS

More than a member.
Finally opened my 1000 mother box. Nice update for it.

Now add a "buy many box" option. I have 9 millions credits ... I won't do one by one for gold boxes

patchday

Finally opened my 1000 mother box. Nice update for it.

Now add a "buy many box" option. I have 9 millions credits ... I won't do one by one for gold boxes

And I thought I was bad since I sit at 2.5 mil. I open boxes that come to me from doing guildverses and such, but it is super rare when I actually buy a box. I do burn a little credits on the Shader verses hence I still have yet to break 3 million

I pray they fix this crap before Starfire drops. That's when I'll finally buy a bunch of motherboxes to get her some epics. But if this still isn't fixed by then not sure what I'm going to do... Cause I still find buying motherboxes super tedious.

edit: Subzero Stream is on

JAXXX

What ever happened to Static? Wasn't he suppose to be in the game?
NRS decided not to include him in Injustice2
he didnt make the cut but made it all the way to the conception art stage
Static_Injustice2.jpg

bubumiao

I like the abilities in the game, but I feel like they're only good for having a little fun messing around in player matches or multiverse. If you want to compete in tournaments there's no point in playing player matches or bothering to learn how to use the abilities. I'm debating going to Summer Jam and then maybe ECT.

Anybody on the East coast interested in some ranked sets this weekend?

delSai

Just watched Maxs video on Sub and it seems like his unique Gear is his ice clone? That's really damn cool

Some UI tweaks like buy multiple boxes and lots of inventory filtering options.

Nothing too exciting
That's some alright stuff, had to come at some point. Thanks

Just watched Maxs video on Sub and it seems like his unique Gear is his ice clone? That's really damn cool

That's some alright stuff, had to come at some point. Thanks
I think the polar bear clone was just a set bonus. I think his unique gear might actually be his belt buckle.

delSai

Lol @some dude complaining that all female characters are OP. Was using Cheetah, who was bottom of the tier list last i checked. Also why cant we mute mics?? Patch that shit in NRS

I think the polar bear clone was just a set bonus. I think his unique gear might actually be his belt buckle.
Well that'd be lame. At least you can have badass polar bears. Isnt that also a reference to one of Subs fatalities?

Ryce

Static is probably out of Boon's/NRS' control. There have been legal issues between DC and Milestone for the last couple of years.

Probity

Fuck this Bane boss multiverse event. He already has enough safe moves that ignore your attacks that he doesn't need extra armor. He's just blatantly disregarding everything I do. Helps he is probably one of my worst matchups.

I literally have no answer to his armor attacks. Every time I hit him it feels like I'm whiffing even though I'm doing damage, then he runs through a combo that tears me up. I don't even know how I'd beat him against a good player online.

Question: Is there a still active guild going on here? My old one is dead as a doornail and I'm tired of bashing my head against guild multiverses alone.

Edit: Oh yeah this is PS4 btw.

hertog

Still loving this game, too bad I can't find a local tournament scene.

I love set up characters, so Darkseid really clicked with me from the start. I also have a pocket aquaman, mainly for the batman match up and against other darkseids.

patchday

I swear I'm no fan of random loot systems but that 6 Diamond multiverse just now-

* Got an epic chest for Red Hood. Now he's got all epics
* Supergirl got 'True Heroic Skirt' epic.
* Batman got some new swag
* Wonder Woman completed her 'Blessing of the Kind' epic set. The bonuses not all that great but still looking forward to using it for some multiverse stuff
* Robin completed his 5/5 'al ghul set'

Still havent done KOTH mode yet in this game so planning to hit that up next. Been doing a lot of labs with Harley.

I swear I'm no fan of random loot systems but that 6 Diamond multiverse just now-

* Got an epic chest for Red Hood. Now he's got all epics
* Supergirl got 'True Heroic Skirt' epic.
* Batman got some new swag
* Wonder Woman completed her 'Blessing of the Kind' epic set. The bonuses not all that great but still looking forward to using it for some multiverse stuff
* Robin completed his 5/5 'al ghul set'

Still havent done KOTH mode yet in this game so planning to hit that up next. Been doing a lot of labs with Harley.

6 Diamond Multiverse?! I'm not seeing it :(

Top Bottom