• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Injustice 2 |OT| Grodd's Among Us

Skilletor

Just sit there and block.

Supergirl players have the same problem as Scorpion players in Mortal Kombat. It's that they can't physically stop themselves from doing teleport punch every 4-5 seconds. If they could, they wouldn't be playing Scorpion/Supergirl.

1pi6yu.jpg

Lmao

I'm maiming supergirl. No lies detected.

Autocorrect led to maiming...still accurate.

Level 20 Kara and Bruce. Will level up Robin and Black Adam and stop caring what colors or gear I have by then. I hate this.

Can you filter online matches by connection quality on this? Like, on SFV I can set it to only search for 5 bars on either player or ranked matches.

Marvel

could never
Oh my goood, just fought my very first Braniac in ranked. I couldn't touch him, he just kept zipping along the air and divekicking my ass lol.

Can you filter online matches by connection quality on this? Like, on SFV I can set it to only search for 5 bars on either player or ranked matches.
For player matches, it shows you the person you're matched up against and the connection quality and asks both if they accept or decline.

For Ranked, if the ping is below 150ms then it automatically starts the match else it asks both players.

Is it worse than the one from the first game?

Actually I'm not sure that's even possible.

"Hopefully being good'll stick long term. 'Til I'm sure, my kid Lucy's still gonna know me as her crazy aunt Harleen. Maybe someday I can give her the real scoop."

And they play together with Dinah, Ollie and Connor.

stn

Install it on any other device?

or you can ask somebody else to install the game and let you play it for 10 minutes. The way to sync it makes it so that you can do it with any device. The console game gives you a code which you input into the mobile game and voila, you get GRID. You don't need to actually keep the mobile game once you've gotten Grid.
Looks like neither my tablet or phone is compatible. These fucking mobile games NRS always releases, I swear. Ughhhhhhhhh.

If you don't live near Spanish speakers how would you? Doesn't Luce live in Pakistan?
Yep. The only times I've heard that term used is with a racist connotation.

It never occurred to me that word might be Spanish because I've only ever heard english speakers use it.

Lokimaru

I think Batman put Superman in the Phantom Zone instead of the Solar prison cause he knew the people would be on Superman's side after he saved there asses again. He basically decided for the people instead of letting the people decide for themselves, something he was against Superman for doing.

If you don't live near Spanish speakers how would you? Doesn't Luce live in Pakistan?

That's fine, but pre-emptively getting offended with that "uhhhhh" post just tells me that he was trying to get a reaction out of people.
Whatever, I don't want to derail the thread further. I just find that weird.

Oh, nothing. move along. I apologize for my ignorance.

When you live in America, any word like that just raises flags, hah

What are you talking? We say negro in BCT like every day and at the black american conference I was at a couple days ago I heard it like 8 times.

I watched the story mode online and I was surprised to find out that
the Joker was just a Scarecrow hallucination. I was expecting an alt universe joker.
Some characters seemed to be shoved in for no particular reason like Atroticus.

Now that we've brought up Premium Skins, are there any you guys want to see, besides the obvious CW ones? I really would like to see a Donna Troy premium Skin for Wonder Woman.

That's fine, but pre-emptively getting offended with that "uhhhhh" post just tells me that he was trying to get a reaction out of people.
Whatever, I don't want to derail the thread further. I just find that weird.

See this post: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=237681192&postcount=4383

And I agree, let's just end this here. No need to derail further.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
I set AI Harley loose in the multiverse and went to go pick up lunch. Netherrealm, you brilliant bastards!

Now that we've brought up Premium Skins, are there any you guys want to see, besides the obvious CW ones? I really would like to see a Donna Troy premium Skin for Wonder Woman.

I mentioned it before but I'm going to keep talking about a Kyle Rayner premier skin until I get a Kyle Rayner premier skin.

LiK

I preordered it the night before around 9 PM.

Okay, email them and you should get the code. It's happened to me before,. Sometimes their systems fail at emailing the codes out. The CSR would be able to find the code tied to your Amazon account.

Sub Zero

his body's cold as ice, but he's got a heart of gold
I really hope they patch in some more gear models down the line. At the moment Green Arrow, Black Adam and Captain Cold are missing their iconic hooded headpieces, which is a shame. Also all the Aquaman gear sucks, I mained him in IGAU and I hate how he always looks like a stripper no matter what gear you equip him with.

Also all the Aquaman gear sucks, I mained him in IGAU and I hate how he always looks like a stripper no matter what gear you equip him with.
I never actually thought of it until you pointed out, wow he really does lol.

There's probably going to be gear added post-release too, that's gonna be great. Hope Black Canary and Ivy get more variations. Just changing the hairstyles alone would make a big difference I think.

Q8D3vil

Im really glad that decided to not let alt universe heroes to save the day like inj1 and made the charactera handle it themselfs.

Xeteh

I never actually thought of it until you pointed out, wow he really does lol.

There's probably going to be gear added post-release too, that's gonna be great. Hope Black Canary and Ivy get more variations. Just changing the hairstyles alone would make a big difference I think.

I think my Ivy looks godlike. Shame I can't play her for shit.

LiK

OK I'm seriously finding my stride with Fate today. Zoning is life. I've just got to embrace the inhumane actions of zoning.

Gotta go with the flow. I think when I bring Darkseid into Ranked online, I'll be the cheapest mofo ever. Omega beams all day. :p

sloppyjoe_gamer

Gold Member
lol so much content, it's almost overwhelming!!!! So i finished the story mode yesterday, and now im replaying the chapters as different characters (where chapters show as incomplete). Once that's done, what do i do next?

Is there a mode where i can play through a tower mode and get a character's ending? Should i do that, or go spend time in Multiverse?

Top Bottom