• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Injustice 2 Roster Discussion & Speculation Thread

Slaythe

One thing that irks me is that the characters still get up then kneel when they die.

This is terrible. Because even if they didn't want to have them "stay down" for whichever reason, they could have them kneel directly instead of getting up first then kneel. It looks so choppy =( . Especially after a super move.

vg260

Someone one Reddit pointed out that in the Aquaman stage transition, Black Manta's helmet has been redesigned from what was shown in the past.

I'm hoping that means they've been working on gear...

Someone one Reddit pointed out that in the Aquaman stage transition, Black Manta's helmet has been redesigned from what was shown in the past.

Interesting observation. I think the odds are high that he's part of the DLC roster, but there's no certainty until NRS come out and confirm it.

Kurtofan

Aquaman and Killer Croc have good models in those transitions, would be nice if they got in.

What Aquaman is concerned, I have great news for you! :D
Oh boy.

tumblr_op1lbp7n0o1qiodg3o4_400.gif

Slaythe

Black Adam really feels like they hired the first Egyptian actor they could find and called it a day.

He looks so bad compared to all the others smh.

Slaythe

I think you are beyond overreacting here!

I can appreciate the joke, but for the record, it doesn't work.

What makes the Joker potentially stand out ? Make up, skin tone/eye color, hair, and costume color since he wears normal clothes. The non armored characters are heavily affected by those, as shown with Harley.

Those are all parts that are changeable (and were randomly put together in Multiverse mode as confirmed today).

Black Adam's face is gonna look like that no matter what you do though. Hundreds of gear ! Still the same face, it's not a different skin color or shader that's gonna fix that face.

I can appreciate the joke, but for the record, it doesn't work.

What makes the Joker potentially stand out ? Make up, skin tone/eye color, hair, and costume color since he wears normal clothes. The non armored characters are heavily affected by those, as shown with Harley.

Those are all parts that are changeable (and were randomly put together in Multiverse mode as confirmed today).

Black Adam's face is gonna look like that no matter what you do though. Hundreds of gear ! Still the same face, it's not a different skin color or shader that's gonna fix that face.

Not everyone can look like Aquaman. There's nothing inherently wrong with Black Adam looking like an average Egyptian. He's supposed to resemble a corrupted version of Shazam given his abuse of the Wizard's magic. His physical appearance should further illustrate that corruption.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
Wait reveals as in multiple?

Cmoooon Static now's your chance buddy

We don't know for sure.

In the poster it says new character gameplay but in the description it says reveals

Join ARROW's Echo Kellum, DC's Jim Lee, Nerdist News' Jessica Chobot, Machinima's Chloe Dykstra, INJUSTICE 2 Comic Writer Tom Taylor, and NetherRealm Studios Creative Director Ed Boon, for Exclusive Sneak Peaks, Character Reveals And More!

http://www.dccomics.com/blog/2017/0...ce-2-with-must-watch-live-stream?sf72899521=1

Darkseid bio:
DARKSEID said:
“WHY SHOULD DARKSEID FEAR YOU?”

A being of pure hate incarnate, the lord of Apokolips Darkseid demands the total subjugation of all existence. His merciless obsession has left a wake of suffering and obliteration as he seeks the Anti-Life Equation. With his invincible body, limitless strength, army of Parademons, and the annihilating power of his Omega Beams make him not only a threat to this world, but to every world within reach.

Ashtar

His nipples are super tiny. let's hit Twitter and demand a change! D:
As someone with small nipples I find this offensive!

I agree with whoever said the getting up then going down to your knees is kinda a bad look but i also think that the one health bar is lame as well

But im still so there for this

I don't think the round system needs to change to be honest. I'm happy with it as is. A longer drawn out fight better fits the game's contex than multiple rounds.

I own Final Crisis in single issues, hardcover, digitally, and Absolute edition. I may have a problem...

I always see so much debate about its legitimacy and quality. I don't spend enough time in Comics-GAF, so if you've posted about Final Crisis, I sadly haven't seen it. However, it's nice to know I'm not the only crazy one.

Top Bottom