• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Injustice 2 Roster Discussion & Speculation Thread

RedHill

Banned
"It's good to see you"
"It's good to see you too"
"Alright, let's not make it weird"

Yeah, two bad interviewers in a row. I'll catch whatever highlights there are of the stream later. That was embarrassing to watch.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
Tyler said Joker's gear is incredible.

So excited to see all that.

Though killed by Superman, the Joker continues to haunt the lives of all those touched by his madness. By destroying Metropolis, he set the events in motion which made enemies of Superman and Batman. If he were alive to see the chaos he’d created, he would surely be smiling.
Yep, probably fear gas or hallucination in story mode.

Alienous

The DCEU should make the Joker look like that.

It's close enough to that shitty Suicide Squad version to not be a jarring change, and also close enough the Joker's iconic look to resonate.

It's killing me watching people just mash buttons but I really want to see if they show anything else new. Like, these matches are causing me real pain.

This is all sorts of cringe. I'm hoping for a DLC reveal towards the end (I wanna know if the leaked list of DLC characters is also real 'cause really from that list I just want Manta and maybe Spawn)

delSai

jokercxueq.jpg

Compbros

NRS usually announces one DLC character before or around the game's release. All others are usually announced with gameplay a couple weeks before their release.

I thought what I did was considered button mashing, but this stream is something else. They're literally just tapping dozens of buttons all at once.

RedHill

Banned
This is all sorts of cringe. I'm hoping for a DLC reveal towards the end (I wanna know if the leaked list of DLC characters is also real 'cause really from that list I just want Manta and maybe Spawn)
There is no reputable DLC leak. At all.

On another note, Grid will be a premiere skin for Cyborg. Yeah, I had to google who that was too.

There is no reputable DLC leak. At all.
I'm talking about the leaked that included the base roster (to this point it was flawless) and the 9 DLC characters. Given that one big portion of the list was 100% true, it could be possible that the rest of it is also true.

vg260

Joker stage is cool, but disappointed it doesn't have transitions. 4 without them seems high, but the quality of a lot of them make up for it.

Khezu

I'm talking about the leaked that included the base roster (to this point it was flawless) and the 9 DLC characters. Given that one big portion of the list was 100% true, it could be possible that the rest of it is also true.

The original leak did not include any DLC characters.
That was a separate thing later made by someone just starting shit.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
Those damn button mashers make this game look bad.

This stream was a terrible idea. That's not how you get more people to buy the game WB and NRS.

The original leak did not include any DLC characters.
That was a separate thing later made by someone just starting shit.

Well, fuck me. Thanks for the info.
So I guess there's a chance that Constantine and Deadwing will be in this game. That would be so cool.

Top Bottom