• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Injustice 2 Roster Discussion & Speculation Thread

JAXXX

Chapter 1 only really changes that one
Nightwing
detail, and reduces the scale of the battle (since in the comic it was the entire Justice League meeting up). Otherwise it's more or less how I'd expect the game to tell it. They aren't going to trot out Grundy or anything when he's not in the game.

Cyborg seem not to know about Starfire and Beast Boy being trapped in the phantom zone by Superman, also the whole alfred damian, zsasz thing, NO???

Cyborg seem not to know about Starfire and Beast Boy being trapped in the phantom zone by Superman, also the whole alfred damian, zsasz thing, NO???

Beast Boy died in Metropolis. I don't think anyone knows about Starfire and the rest of the titans being trapped in the PZ. Zsasz is a retcon, but he's pretty easily replaced with any C-tier Batman villain. And it's kind of only a half-retcon, since Damian killing Zsasz was part of his character arc, they just moved it up. Probably because it's more important to show that to an audience who isn't familiar with the comic, and they aren't going to have time to cover the entire Alfred's death arc.

It bears reminding everyone that Tom Taylor has worked closely with the team at NRS to maintain a consistent narrative. Tom Taylor and NRS have also persisted that everything is canon.

I'm okay with minor retcons, given there has to be adjustments to reflect the differences in mediums when translating events between the comics and the game.

RootCause

I dont think that would work. Maybe the option to link with WBID is not there yet. Dont worry, its not a timed thing, you'll still get it a week from now. It might get added once the console game releases.
Thanks. :)
I'll definitely check I out in a couple of days.

Marvel

could never
5kTwNCd.jpg
K this makes me want to try him.

Was I seeing things or was there a great ability in that tournament mode match? Did Darkseid do his ground teleport or was that part of a round end?

Honestly, I wish gear abilities were separate from gear stats so that they could actually be used in a competitive setting.

FHIZ

In the mobile game, where do you go to link your account for the Grid skin? All I'm seeing is a GameCenter link and... I didn't know Gamecenter was still a thing.

In the mobile game, where do you go to link your account for the Grid skin? All I'm seeing is a GameCenter link and... I didn't know Gamecenter was still a thing.

There's no option yet. I received the Catwoman bonus in-game without having to link my account, or use a redemption code, so it's possible Grid might unlock in the same manner. We'll know more next week.

I just preordered the Ultimate Edition via the US PSN store. That countdown is soo good! I'm not loving the exclusive theme though. A little more effort would have been appreciated.

J-Tier

Goddamit Cyborg's gonna be popular now, isn't he? I enjoyed being one of the dozen Cyborg mains in the first game.
I'd be enticed to use Batman if he gets Owlman. I have no interest in using Bats otherwise, despite me being one of the world's few Batman fans.

Here I am waiting for Best Buy to ship my order but no go yet :(. When do they typically ship when you preorder from them?

I've heard of people getting their games from Best Buy on Monday but it's rare to get a game early. A guy on Reddit is claiming to have a picture of a clayface premier skin.

Ryce

I don't buy it. Swamp Thing's intro animations, character power, super, and victory pose make no sense for Clayface. Recoloring his plant-based move set makes little sense, either.

Edit: That guy is playing the "I don't know how to upload images" game in 2017.

Lol, now the guy that said he had the picture is being argumentative about posting them on Imgur cause he thinks he'll get banned off Reddit. #fakenews

sinkfla87

Lol, now the guy that said he had the picture is being argumentative about posting them on Imgur cause he thinks he'll get banned off Reddit. #fakenews

Yep. Someone called him out and said "I bet you can't get reddit to work anymore either huh" and he said "I guess you'll just have to wait until you get the game to see premiere skins" lol. Oddly enough his account though is a month old so I don't think it's a fake account just made to troll... or he has super patience. He also forgot to mention Freeze as a premiere skin for CC which further instills doubt.

Top Bottom