• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Injustice: Gods Among Us (NetherRealm, DC fighting, 360,PS3,WiiU) [Up: Screens in OP]

Kizer

598755_518106124908674_372578374_n.jpg

Here is a look at Red Son Grundy

Xevren

They are using the same netcode, but with 2 years of improvement.

So, probably still an unplayable mess.

Bleh. Is MK's netcode still ass? I know they had a bunch of patches so don't have any idea if it's any better now. I at least have some local people to play Injustice with, but having good netcode would be nice.

TDLink

Ugh, so basically this game will have virtually no mileage after you complete the story mode, just like the first game.

It would be great if this game has a good online mode. Personally I don't think it really hurts the game that much if it doesn't though. It does have a very in depth story mode that other fighting games simply do not. That immediately adds value as a single player experience. There's also the challenge tower/missions. These two things are stuff you don't find in other fighters.

Beyond that, until the last couple years netcode in fighters was terrible anyways. What did you do before? The best way to play a fighting game has always been, and continues to be, in person with other people. Either with close friends or going out to tournaments to participate. That's what this game, and all fighting games, are really based around. Online is always secondary, even in the games that do it well (which are honestly still few).

Naturally, I want a good online mode. It isn't going to deter me from getting this game if it is terrible though. It also definitely does not mean the game instantly has "virtually no mileage". It's already way beyond what other games in the genre do.

Khezu

Bleh. Is MK's netcode still ass? I know they had a bunch of patches so don't have any idea if it's any better now. I at least have some local people to play Injustice with, but having good netcode would be nice.

Yes.

People have sworn that the Vita version of MK9 has much better online, but that makes no sense as the devs have said the netcode is exactly the same.

onionfrog

Well, I've placed my preorder. Here's to hoping that they've improved the net code since MK9. MK was pretty much unplayable for me online.

Kizer

Shoryuken.com has put up a write up called "Behind Closed Doors" which discusses System Mechanics, Black Adam, Raven, S.T.A.R Labs, etc

Part one can be read here

Part two can be read here

mdsfx

Any info/specs on the Battle Edition arcade stick?

I can't find a shred of info. Im really curious to know what kind of parts they're using.

Raoh

Ok, Injustice issue 10 and 11.

Aquaman is redeeming himself. Reminding me more of Namor when it comes to being a ruler of atlantis.

Top Bottom