• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Injustice: Gods Among Us (NetherRealm, DC fighting, 360,PS3,WiiU) [Up: Screens in OP]

Tizoc

Spoiler for Injustice comic #4
Well good job Supes, you've just let Joker win again.
OR DID YOU?

vazel

Banned
They're .99c at Comixology.com every Tuesday. I love the digital push DC has been doing since 2011. They're putting Marvel to shame in that arena.

tkscz

So whats with game artist and making Harley Quinn look well.... slutty? Seriously, Batman: AC costume was bad, this one even worse. Was her original costume, where she dressed like a Harlequin or her name sake, just not good enough or something?

SmithnCo

So whats with game artist and making Harley Quinn look well.... slutty? Seriously, Batman: AC costume was bad, this one even worse. Was her original costume, where she dressed like a Harlequin or her name sake, just not good enough or something?

Not just the game artist, her new 52 outfit is similar.

I'm betting, and hoping, she has a classic alt.

Tizoc

I know man! I also don't get those who LIKE her slutty outfit. Her original/traditional outfit was much more classier and well thought out.
It's like what Joker said in Under the Hood about in regards to the current Red Hood's biker fetish lol.

Yeah her best costume is the harlequin one for sure. But it's not her current costume for stupid reasons. This one looks closer to Nu52. I'd kill for the classic to be unlockable.

But I don't see them making her slutty. Personality wise, she's always been very flirty, not just with Joker.

Kizer

Solomon_Grundy_bb.jpg

My Grundy alt of choice. I have a thing for suits and tuxedos.

Alfredo

Yeah her best costume is the harlequin one for sure. But it's not her current costume for stupid reasons. This one looks closer to Nu52. I'd kill for the classic to be unlockable.

But I don't see them making her slutty. Personality wise, she's always been very flirty, not just with Joker.

I just miss her actually looking like a clown, less like a prostitute. The skin-tight jester outfit was sexy enough.

I just miss her actually looking like a clown, less like a prostitute. The skin-tight jester outfit was sexy enough.
Trust me you won't see many people who love her jester outfit more than I do. It sucks and I'm disappointed it's no longer her first outfit, but I can hope it'll be her alternate.

J-Tier

Trust me you won't see many people who love her jester outfit more than I do. It sucks and I'm disappointed it's no longer her first outfit, but I can hope it'll be her alternate.
I love classic Harley the best. I always wanted to see her realized in a fighting game. I was glad she's in Injustice, but yeah, this Harley isn't my ideal Harley.

C-Sword

New character reveal tomorrow, comes with a trailer, not just a render, something big according to Boon.

It'll either be Doomsday or Aquaman

Pociask

Aquaman looks pretty awesome. Alt-Captain Marvel with a black hood? Hope that doesn't decrease the chance of a classic Captain Marvel.

Also, so the story has Flash, Superman, and Shazam all on the same side? Hrm...

stn

I'm gonna be one of the many people maining Batman, lol. Game looks awesome, the last Mortal Kombat was excellent so I have faith in this title. Looking forward to it!

J-Tier

Injustice #6 SPOILERS

"My Earth name...is Clark Kent...I am calling an immediate world-wide ceasefire. All hostilities will stop immediately--or I will stop them." - Superman

Tizoc

Injustice #6 SPOILERS

"My Earth name...is Clark Kent...I am calling an immediate world-wide ceasefire. All hostilities will stop immediately--or I will stop them." - Superman

Man I really wanna know how this comic'll end so I can give it proper judgement, I am 50-50 about it ATM lol.
CONSPIRACY TIME!
Wondy spurned Joker to do it so she can have Superman to herself

Tizoc

Well just read it
holy fuck, poor Supes.
...but gotta give to Pa Kent, that was one hell of a punch!

Raoh

Best 8 comic book issues I've read in a long time. Doesn't even feel like I'm reading a DC comic, more like a Boom or IDW.

Top Bottom