• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Insomniac gets a new logo

I prefer the old logo, it had more personality in my opinion. New one isn't bad, it just feels sterile and paint by the numbers if that makes sense.

Looks professional and sharp while maintaining the original moon theme. Probably a good move for an independent company even if they have a very well known history in the industry.

Old one had way more personality.

@new logo
image.php

Harlequin

The old one was definitely better. They should've just updated that slightly rather than doing such a drastic redesign IMO.

Downgrade outrage.

But seriously, their old logo was dope and their new one looks like the logo for a company that makes kitchen appliances.

What was wrong with logos that had personality?

Everything now days looks so clean and corporate. I mean they're a video game company, not a bank.

Jotaka

I don't get it, two individuals on a gaming forum express their own opinions about something, and aren't agreeable?

I've never understood this meme. Is pointing out the obvious nature of online discourse the joke?

It's a joke about NeoGAF mob mentality too

Glen Tennis

Neo Member
I like it, makes me think of some animated movie from Pixar, which I guess is a good association. The negative version especially looks nice.

Bandit1

NOOOO the old logo was iconic to me. I've seen it sooo many times starting up the Ratchet & Clank and Resistance games ever since the original R&C on PS2.

Much prefer the modern look. Now I know they're serious about the games they're making, as opposed to adhering to some childish inspiration over a sleeping disorder!
/s I do like the new logo though.

Top Bottom