• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

iOS Gaming Thread March 2013: It's $1 per post, $5 for 8 posts or $10 for 20 posts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Picked up King of Dragon Pass while it was on sale. Looking forward to trying it after hearing the hype from Troy Goodfellow of Three Moves Ahead.

Tunesmith

formerly "chigiri"
OP has been updated with the below three games :)

Trailer

Made by GAFer razu!

------

Then I have questions regarding these other new releases if anyone's got impressions. :)

Smash the Office - $0.99
mzl.bpcjvhti.320x480-75.jpg

Trailer

In Smash the Office you play as Steve Snaps, Slavetech's hero programmer, pulling an all-nighter. A badly timed blue screen after a long day triggers an explosive office rage!

Stress relieving creative destruction!
Rage against the machines!
Fun powerups and buzz!
See friends' scores!
Earn score medals!

Unleash your inner rage with guerrilla weapons and the '90s music!

Smash the Office is for people who like to play simple, blitz-style arcade games.

Universal Build with iCloud support - play on both iPhone and iPad with synchronized data.

Order & Chaos Duels - Trading Card Game - Free
mzl.isgyggrp.480x480-75.jpg

Trailer

Rediscover the Order & Chaos universe in this FREE collectible trading card game (TCG) that lets you battle with evil forces in many adventures or against real players for leaderboard supremacy.
The ancient demonic spirit Velik and his Corruption have returned to form and use the world as their twisted, wicked playground once again.
Create your great hero, the Card Dueler, and embody the world’s only hope!

★ 250+ gorgeous cards to collect, reflecting the artistic direction of Order & Chaos
★ Fast & accessible duels on the go with spectacular special effects
★ Deep content & strategy with game mechanics of a traditional TCG
★ Epic live & asynchronous multiplayer fights
★ Quests & adventures to fight against evil and free the world of Haradon

There are also some new Wizard of Oz freemium city builder game and that new Snoopy game as well which everyone except Flunkie will dislike. :p

Dash Kappei

Not actually that important
2nd post of this |OT| + HALL OF FAME updated + NEW TOP10s

Look how cool it is, the gfx Tunesmith has come up with it's so fuckin rad! :)

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
Wow guys, the first two posts are looking fantastic, way to go! Tunesmith has made a rod for his back with the gorgeous OP graphix, Tunesmith iOS OP 4 lyf! How are you doing those game banners, do you have a script setup for them or something? I love how uniform and slick they are. If you told me Apple made them I'd believe you. There's loads that I've missed this month too, I'm excited to get buying.

Tunesmith

formerly "chigiri"
Wow guys, the first two posts are looking fantastic, way to go! Tunesmith has made a rod for his back with the gorgeous OP graphix, Tunesmith iOS OP 4 lyf! How are you doing those game banners, do you have a script setup for them or something? I love how uniform and slick they are. If you told me Apple made them I'd believe you. There's loads that I've missed this month too, I'm excited to get buying.

/bow

I'm just having some fun :), I do the game release slides off a template I made so that I can crank them out quickly. Same with the new hall of fame leaderboards that reside in Dash's post for past/future challenges.

Chopper Mike is totally rad. The controls feel great and responsive.

With so many great games on ios I don't have time to game anywhere else. I just wish there was an FTL type game on ios.

Zia

Eh, feels pretty rough for a PopCap game.

You're right. I thought there'd be a lot of neat stuff added to the template, but this appears to be a simple port of the Facebook game. Which makes me wonder why it took so long.

The game is still really entertaining, and more playable than I expected on the small screen.

MThanded

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
man the difficulty on chopper mike ramps up on normal!

That's no joke. Great game though

Chopper Mike is totally rad. The controls feel great and responsive.

With so many great games on ios I don't have time to game anywhere else. I just wish there was an FTL type game on ios.

So I got all the stars on easy. I have all the completion stars on medium. Trying to get all the perfect stars on medium now. I have them all except for the last level of medium. That's tr challenge level. I'll have a perfect run and get owned by the windmill.

Zzoram

Picked up King of Dragon Pass while it was on sale. Looking forward to trying it after hearing the hype from Troy Goodfellow of Three Moves Ahead.

It's pretty good but the game is really, really long. It's meant to be replayable but a single game can easily go as long or longer than a Civilization game.

You're right. I thought there'd be a lot of neat stuff added to the template, but this appears to be a simple port of the Facebook game. Which makes me wonder why it took so long.

The game is still really entertaining, and more playable than I expected on the small screen.

It takes IAPs-ruining-games to a whole new level, so at least it's amazing in its own special way.

60 seconds to set a high score, or buy extra time with your real money? Fuck that. It's as anti-competition as it gets.

Vyer

Ok, Fetch is definitely on the easy side but man is it polished, great atmosphere and graphics, has these little 'arcade style' mini games and is just pretty fun to play so far. Really well done (so far).

tgV7n4e.png

0JAeGvM.png

Flunkie

Banned
New card game could be neat.

Umm also .. Solitaire Blitz is trash. You can get a better high score by mad tapping everything than actually playing. Plus the premise is just stupid. Why should you be rushed to play solitaire? Fairway Solitaire/Faerie Solitaire gets it right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom